With all the same features as the CLASSIC series and then some, OSP's PROTECTOR shock-mount rack cases feature a 1" wall of heavy foam between the outer wall and inner walls where the rack rails are mounted. They also feature egg-crate foam insulation on both the front and back doors for added protection of your rack gear.
Protect your investment with the PROTECTOR (SC4U-20) that provides a 4-space rack compartment at 20" depth.
For over a decade, OSP has been providing quality cases for affordable prices. Whether you're rolling into a different arena every night, setting up and tearing down a portable church every Sunday, or simply taking your amp across town for this week's gig, you'll find an OSP case to be a perfect companion for keeping your gear safe during transport.
- Rugged 3/8" Plywood with Black Laminate
- Tongue and Groove Metal Railing with High-Impact Ball Corners
- 1" Layer of Shock-Absorbing Foam Between Rails and Outer Walls
- 4-Space Standard 19" Equipment Rack Rails (Front & Back), 20" Deep (excluding lids)
- Foam-Insulated Front & Back Lids, Slip-Resistant Rubber Feet
- Full Outside Dimensions (includes allowances for casters, ball corners & feet as applicable): 24.5"(W) x 12.25"(H) x 28"(D)
- Product Weight: 49.8 lbs