The Peavey MAX® Series is designed for superior tone, performance and reliability in portable bass amplification, with Peavey's DDT™ speaker protection and exclusive tone enhancements.
The Peavey MAX 250 bass combo amp delivers huge bass tone with exclusive Peavey designs, including unique psycho-acoustic low-end enhancement that adds bass without demanding anything extra from the speaker--a testament to Peavey's technology-driven reliability. The EQ section includes three-band EQ, a gain boost featuring Peavey's patented TransTube® tube emulation circuitry, and switchable presets like Contour, Mid-Shift and Bright.
The MAX also features a built-in chromatic tuner with mute, a tuned and ported enclosure, 1/8" headphone output and 1/8" auxiliary input. The amp also includes an XLR direct output with ground lift, as well as a built-in tweeter.
- Up to 250 watts of power
- Premium speakers
- DDT™ speaker protection
- Pre-gain control with TransTube® gain boost
- Three-band EQ with Overdrive, Contour, Mid-Shift, Bright, and Kosmos-C switches
- Tuned, ported enclosures
- Kosmos-C low-end enhancement
- Precision balanced direct interface with ground lift
- 1/8" aux input
- 1/8" headphones output
- Chromatic tuner with mute
- Unique cabinet design allows for superior high-frequency dispersion in tight spaces
- Weight Packed: 56.00 lb(25.4 kg)
- Width Packed: 21.5"(54.61 cm)
- Height Packed: 27.3"(69.342 cm)
- Depth Packed: 19.8"(50.292 cm)