With over 57 years of experience manufacturing sound reinforcement equipment, Peavey is proud to introduce its new PVs™ series of subwoofers. From the punchy and portable PVs 15 to the extreme deep bass of the PVs 18, these speakers are perfect for live applications. Where compact and portable are the primary requirements, the amazing new PVs 12 fits the bill.
All PVs subwoofers use high-density materials in their construction to ensure all the energy from the drivers is directed to the audience and not absorbed by the cabinet. Our proprietary drivers and power amps ensure maximum SPL while maintaining the legendary reliability Peavey products are known for.
Built-in cBuilt-in crossovers and high-pass outputs ensure our subwoofers can be used in almost any application with a wide variety of speakers and our proprietary Bass Enhancement feature, which allows our speakers to outperform any other subwoofer in their class.
Convenient features such as steel handles and rugged locking casters make the PVs perfect for the road, while the compact PVs 12 maPVs 12 makes hiding a subwoofer for an installation easier than ever. Whether you are on the road or in a club, church, restaurant, or bar, the PVs subs are the perfect solution for reliable low end.
- Vented bass powered subwoofer enclosure
- 1,000 watts peak available power
- 15” Heavy Duty Woofer
- Bass Enhance button for increased bass impact
- XLR/quarter inch combo jack input
- Ground Lift for lifting cable shield from ground
- Full-coverage heavy-duty perforated steel grill
- Steel handles
- Power Amp has forced air cooling for maximum reliability
- DSP based crossover, compression, limiting and EQ
- Two High-Pass XLR outputs, One Full Range Thru XLR output
- Polarity Switch for polarity reversal of subwoofer
- Large heavy-duty locking casters with damped bearings
- Compact dimensions for a 15” woofer based sub
- Threaded Pole Mount with speaker pole included