We've got this hot new item on the way! Reserve yours today to get it as soon as it's available! Feel free to contact us for any additional information.
Clear Sound Quality
The next generation DJM-A9 mixer is equipped with an ESS Technology 32-bit high-quality A/D converter while the master and booth output sections employ 32-bit high-quality D/A converters.
With higher-quality, and slicker channel faders than the DJM-900NXS2, plus the third-generation MAGVEL FADER crossfader, artists can produce silky-smooth mixing and rapid, stable scratching. The DJM-A9 also adds increased spacing around the EQ knobs and bright LEDs in the channel section for an easier visual grasp on sound levels.
Sound Color FX
With the industry-first Center Lock feature for Sound Color FX, each knob will stop turning once the knob has reached the center position.
Advanced Beat FX
A new color display helps artists to quickly and accurately understand the status of the selected effect, and it features lighting that corresponds with the X-Pad’s horizontal arrangement, enabling more intuitive control with a simple finger slide. Artists can use the X-Pad to change the Echo and Ping Pong effects to create a unique analog tape-style sound. And, within the 14 total Beat FX, there are 3 new ones you can use to add extra variation to your performances:
- Mobius: Changes the frequency of the oscillator to constantly rise or fall in time with the beat.
- Triplet Filter: Changes the cut-off frequency cyclically for the filter according to the beat (based on 3 beats).
- Triplet Roll: Outputs the recorded sound repeatedly according to the specified beat fraction (based on 3 beats).
The DJM-A9’s microphone section provides more control and adds extra creativity for DJs. The phantom-powered input, a feature never seen before on a DJ mixer means artists can connect a high-quality condenser mic directly to the DJM-A9. There are also 3 new microphone effects, with a dedicated reverb effect:
- Echo: Outputs a delayed sound several times while attenuating it to add an echo effect.
- Pitch: Changes the pitch of the microphone sound.
- Megaphone: Changes the microphone sound so it sounds like you’re talking through a megaphone.
Connect two different PC/Mac computers at the same time using dual USB Type-B and USB Type-C ports for seamless transitions between DJs and easy back-to-sets. Additionally, the Bluetooth input routes to any channel on the DJM-A9 to wirelessly drop audio tracks into sets from other devices and use all the mixers features and effects. The Multi I/O section has an independent channel selector to allow the use of external effects separately from Beat FX, giving the DJM-A9 true send capabilities.
Dual Independent Headphone Outputs and Booth EQ
Two DJs can plug in headphones simultaneously with separate cue buttons, volume knobs, and mix balance knobs for each set of headphones, making it easier to cue tracks during changeovers. There is also a 2-band booth EQ,
Support for the Brand-New Stagehand App and Built-In Sound Check function
The DJM-A9 is compatible with Pioneer DJ’s new Stagehand app for iPad, the industry-first PRO DJ LINK remote management app for front-of-house teams. To download the Stagehand app, visit the App Store.
- Support for rekordbox and Serato DJ Pro
- Artists can choose their favorite DJ software, which includes support for the DVS features in both rekordbox and Serato DJ Pro.*
- DJM-REC App Support for Reliable Recording
- Easily record your performances with the DJM-REC app for iOS and Android. This app lets artists share their mixes via platforms such as Mixcloud and stream in real time via services including Twitch.
- Lockable Power Cord^
- Artists can feel relaxed with the knowledge that the lockable power cord will always stay firmly in place.
- Video and lighting app support
- Support for TC Supply's ShowKontrol and the free app PRO DJ LINK Bridge, DJs, event producers, lighting designers, LJs, video creators, and VJs can produce sound and visual coordination with confidence and create shows that captivate audiences.
- Input/Output Terminals
- DIGITAL x 4 (coaxial)
- LINE x 4 (RCA)
- PHONO x 4 (RCA)
- MIC x 2 (XLR & 1/4" TRS jack x 1, 1/4" TRS jack x 1)
- Outputs MASTER x 2 (XLR x 1, RCA x 1)
- BOOTH x 1 (1/4" TRS jack)
- REC x 1 (RCA)
- DIGITAL MASTER x 1 (coaxial)
- PHONES x 4 (1/4" stereo jack x 2, 3.5-mm stereo mini jack x 2)
- USB Type-A x 1
- USB Type-B / USB Type-C x 2
- SEND (1/4" TS jack) x 1
- RETURN (1/4" TS jack) x 1
- LAN terminal (100BASE-TX) x 1
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 40 kHz (LINE)
- S/N Ratio
- 114 dB (USB, Digital IN)
- 88 dB (PHONO)
- 105 dB (LINE)
- 79 dB (MIC 1, MIC 2)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.005 % (LINE-MASTER1)
- Power Consumption: 46 W
- Maximum Dimensions(W × D × H): 407.4 × 458.3 × 107.9 mm (with the wireless antenna 140.7 mm) / 16.4" x 18.4" x 4.25" (with the wireless antenna 5.54")
- Weight: 10.2 kg / 22.5 lb
- Power cord
- Quick Start Guide
- Precautions for Use
- Compatible Software
- Serato DJ Pro
- PRO DJ LINK Bridge