The Eris Pro 8 reference monitors employ a single point-source coaxial design for clear and accurate sound reproduction. This design provides superior phase alignment between components and delivers a wide sweet spot, precise stereo imaging, and symmetrical dispersion patterns – unique advantages for Dolby Atmos immersive rooms as well as stereo mix environments.
The Eris Pro 8 also delivers finely detailed transient response, and stunning dynamics that delivers a natural and less fatiguing experience. A 1.25inch ultra-low mass, silk-dome tweeter ensures snappy, accurate transient reproduction, while an 8-inch woven-composite woofer offers tight, clear bass, with plenty of punch and no flab. A ported enclosure and 140 Watts of power allows the Eris Pro 8 to reach down to an astonishing 35 Hz.
Acoustic tuning controls let you configure the Eris Pro 8 for your room and three-way Acoustic Space tuning can compensate for the effects of speaker placement against a wall or in a corner.
Flexible input options let you connect almost any line-level source, from mixers to audio interfaces and more. You’ll have no problem hooking your Eris speakers up to virtually anything. Lastly, provisions for wall and ceiling mounts make it easy to integrate Eris Pro 8 monitors into any stereo or multi-channel system.
- Single point-source coaxial design for wider sweet spot and better phase alignment
- 8-inch woven composite low-frequency driver
- 1.25-inch, silk-dome, high frequency driver
- 140W, Class AB amplification
- 35 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response
- 105 dB Peak SPL (@ 1 meter)
- Acoustic Tuning Controls
- Wall and ceiling mountable
- Frequency Response: 35 Hz to 20 kHz
- Peak SPL: 105 dB (@ 1M)
- LF Amplifier Power: 75W, Class AB
- HF Amplifier Power: 65W, Class AB
- LF Driver: 8-inch woven composite
- HF Driver: 1.25-inch, silk-dome
- Inputs (1 each)
- Balanced XLR
- Balanced ¼-inch TRS
- Unbalanced RCA
- High Frequency
- Low Frequency
- Acoustic Space
- Low Cut
- Power Saver
- Dims (H x W x D)
- 12.83” x 10.63” x 12.20”
- (326mm x 270mm x 310mm)
- Weight: 20.94 lbs (9.5 kg)