The Eris Studio 5 is a substantial update that builds on the reputation of its predecessors by offering deep lows and a wider, more controlled sweet spot so you’ll hear every transient, detail, and breath in your recordings.
The custom-designed EBM (Elliptical Boundary Modeled) waveguide provides superior high-frequency response and wider 100-degree horizontal dispersion to create a broader sweet spot. Narrow vertical dispersion reduces reflections from your desk and a silk-dome tweeter ensures snappy, accurate transient reproduction.
The woven composite low-frequency driver offers Eris’ signature tight, clear bass with plenty of punch. The ported enclosure maximizes bass response and allows the Eris Studio 5 to reach down to an astonishing 48 Hz. That’s 10 Hz below previous models—with no subwoofer!
Flexible input options let you connect almost any line-level source, from mixers to audio interfaces and more. You’ll have no problem hooking your Eris speakers up to virtually anything.
- 5.25-inch woven composite low-frequency driver
- 1-inch, ultra-low mass, silk-dome, high frequency driver
- 100˚ x 60˚ EBM waveguide provides a sweet spot
- Front-firing acoustic port for superior bass-frequency reproduction
- and optimized, resonance-suppressing internal bracing
- 80W, Class AB dual amplification
- 48 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response
- 102 dB Peak SPL (@ 1 meter)
- Acoustic Tuning Controls
- Frequency Response: 48 Hz to 20 kHz
- Peak SPL: 102 dB (@ 1M)
- LF Amplifier Power: 45W, Class AB
- HF Amplifier Power: 35W, Class AB
- LF Driver: 5.25-inch woven composite
- HF Driver: 1-inch, silk-dome
- Inputs (1 each)
- Balanced XLR
- Balanced ¼-inch TRS
- Unbalanced RCA
- High Frequency
- Low Frequency
- Acoustic Space
- Low Cut
- Power Saver
- Dims (H x W x D)
- 11.48” x 8” x 8.78”
- (291.5mm x 203.2mm x 223mm)
- Weight: 11.46 lbs (5.2 kg)