The Eris Studio 8 delivers deep, controlled lows and a wide sweet spot in a compact form that will fit into a studio of nearly any size. A substantial update to its predecessors, the Eris Studio 8 offers smooth response throughout the frequency range and detailed transient reproduction that belies its price point.
The Elliptical Boundary Modeled waveguide provides a superior highfrequency response and 100° horizontal dispersion, creating a broad sweet spot — ideal for group listening and collaboration. Narrow vertical dispersion reduces reflections from your desk. A 1.25-inch silk-dome tweeter ensures snappy, accurate transient reproduction, while an 8-inch wovencomposite woofer offers tight, clear bass, with plenty of punch. A ported enclosure allows the Eris Studio 8 to reach down to an astonishing 35 Hz.
Acoustic tuning controls let you configure the Eris Studio 8 for your room and three-way Acoustic Space tuning can compensate for the effects of speaker placement against a wall or in a corner.
Flexible input options let you connect almost any line-level source, from mixers to audio interfaces and more. You’ll have no problem hooking your Eris speakers up to virtually anything.
- 8-inch woven composite low-frequency driver
- 1.25-inch, ultra-low mass, silk-dome, high frequency driver
- 100˚ x 60˚ EBM waveguide provides a sweet spot
- Front-firing acoustic port for superior bass-frequency reproduction and optimized, resonance-suppressing internal bracing
- 140W, Class AB dual amplification
- 35 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response
- 105 dB Peak SPL (@ 1 meter)
- Acoustic Tuning Controls
- Frequency Response: 35 Hz to 20 kHz
- Peak SPL: 105 dB (@ 1M)
- LF Amplifier Power: 75W, Class AB
- HF Amplifier Power: 65W, Class AB
- LF Driver: 8-inch woven composite
- HF Driver: 1.25-inch, silk-dome
- Inputs (1 each)
- Balanced XLR
- Balanced ¼-inch TRS
- Unbalanced RCA
- High Frequency
- Low Frequency
- Acoustic Space
- Low Cut
- Power Saver
- Dims (H x W x D)
- 16.5” x 9.84” x 11.73”
- (419mm x 250mm x 298mm)
- Weight: 22.27 lbs (10.1 kg)