Polish your sound and share it with the world.
The Revelator Dynamic USB microphone takes the clarity and warmth of our fan-favorite PD-70 microphone and adds easy-to-use, customizable presets to further polish your voice. Need to add backing tracks, Zoom calls, or gameplay audio? Revelator Dynamic has you covered with a built-in mixer, which makes it simple and fast to blend your voice with audio from other applications and quickly build the perfect monitor, stream, or podcast mix.
Designed for your voice.
The custom-built microphone capsule in the Revelator Dynamic is built to capture your voice cleanly and clearly while eliminating handling noise and breathiness that can get between you and your recording. Thanks to superior off-axis rejection, you can set up your home studio in just about any space—and unwanted reverberance, electrical hum, and the random car driving by will be left behind, leaving only the pristine, natural sound of your voice.
Sound like a pro, right from the start.
Recording vocals by yourself can be challenging, that’s why we include eight professionally-crafted presets to make your voice sound polished right from the start. Like what you hear? Revelator Dynamic gives you the option to record your vocals fully processed, making for less work in post-production. And when you’re ready to create your own unique sound, open Universal Control and you’ll find all the studio tools you need to create a preset that’s just right for you.
Easily mix in loopback audio from other applications.
Revelator Dynamic’s simple mixer makes it easy to create a low-latency monitor mix that will inspire your recording performance, but we didn’t stop there. The Revelator Dynamic’s built-in software mixer also lets you quickly add backing tracks to your livestream performance or conference in a Zoom caller to your podcast. With two dedicated stereo channels just for loopback audio on both macOS and Windows, you can mix and record the audio from two different applications along with your voice–all at the same time.
Built-in Headphone Monitoring.
Revelator Dynamic makes it easy to hear your performance loud and clear. The simple, onboard Monitor control lets you blend your voice with playback from your computer; creating a great monitor mix is fast and uncomplicated. Best of all, you can monitor through the Revelator Dynamic’s amazing onboard processing so your vocals will sound polished, making getting the perfect take just that much easier.
All the tools you need… included.
Revelator Dynamic includes a sturdy, extendable desktop mic stand for perfectly comfortable mic positioning. You also get Studio One Artist production and recording software that makes it easy to polish your recordings with its lightning-fast drag-and-drop workflow and fully-featured production environment. Whether you’re recording a complete album or just adding bumpers to your podcasts, Revelator Dynamic and Studio One Artist give you everything you need to get professional results.
- Professional bus-powered USB-C®-compatible dynamic microphone for vocal recording, podcasting, streaming, vlogging, gaming, and more
- Designed for your voice: Custom-designed dynamic microphone capsule provides vocal clarity and superior off-axis rejection
- Professional sound made easy: Professionally crafted Presets make you sound like a pro with a single click. You can also create your own custom presets to share, save, or produce on the go.
- Customizable mixes: Integrated mixer with two dedicated loopback audio channels to add backing tracks, Skype calls, gameplay audio, and more!
- Onboard processing: Effects processing lets you polish your sound with reverb, compression, EQ, and fantastic Voice FX — all built into Revelator Dynamic
- Bus-Powered: Revelator Dynamic is powered by your connected USB-C device so no need for an additional power supply – works great with both Apple and Android devices.
- Desktop stand included: PTS-1 extendable desktop mic stand included
- Loud and clear: Headphone output with volume control and zero-latency monitoring
- Studio-quality sound: 96 kHz / 24-bit operation for pristine audio recording
- Recording Software included: Complete recording solution featuring Studio One Artist DAW recording software and Studio Magic software bundle including music tutorials, tons of sound samples and virtual instruments.
- macOS® and Windows® compatible
- iOS® and iPadOS® compatible (may require a Camera Connection Kit)
- Chromebook compatible
Computer system requirements:
Below are the minimum computer-system requirements for Revelator™.
- macOS version 10.13 or later
- 200 MB storage space and 4 GB RAM for Universal Control (required for firmware updates)
- Available USB port
- Windows 10 or later (64-Bit Only)
- 200 MB storage space and 4 GB RAM for Universal Control (required for firmware updates and low-latency ASIO support)
- Available USB port
- Type: Mono Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response (±3.0 dB): 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 1.6 mV/Pa
- Max SPL: 135 dB <3% THD
- Type: 1/8" TRS active stereo
- Power Output (RMS): 22.6 mW (16Ω)
- THD: 0.01%
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Impedance: 16Ω
- Dynamic Range: 77.5 dB
- Type: USB-C® compatible USB 2.0
- Sample Rate: 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz (Note: 44.1 and 48 kHz only on macOS while in Multi Mode)
- Bit Depth: 24-bit
- Power: USB Bus Power
- Hardware Controls: Direct Monitor, Mic Gain, Headphone Level, Mute, Preset Select
- Software Controls :Mic Gain, Pattern Select, Monitor Mix, Preset Management
- Onboard DSP:
- PreSonus Fat Channel: High Pass Filter, Noise Gate, 3 Compressor models, 3 EQ models, and Limiter
- Voice Effects: Comb Filter, Delay, Doubler, Ring Modulator, Vocoder
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 8.75" x 5.125" x 3.25" (222 x 83 x 130 mm)
- Weight: 0.92 lbs. (042 kg)