The SplashGuard™ is an innovative gobo that fits on a mic stand to reduce splash between instruments while recording. When the SplashGuard is used alone with a boom stand it acts as a pinpoint gobo that can get into tight places to attenuate unwanted sound from bleeding into the micro- phone.
When the SplashGuard is combined with a microphone, it becomes a dedi- cated acoustic shield that moves with the microphone. Using the included extension bar to adjust the microphone position the SplashGuard helps block some of the sounds arriving at the rear of the microphone.
The SplashGuard attaches to a mic stand using the supplied threaded mic stand adapter and knurled ring. An open slot allows the cable to pass through the back and the microphone to be articulated for optimal position- ing. The included microphone extension bar allows for additional place- ment options. the splashguard works with most microphones and stands.
- High density acoustic foam liner
- High impact ABS outer shell
- Innovative rear access cable port
- Controls ambient space around the mic
- Can be used as either a gobo or a microphone shield
- Delivers a cleaner, more articulated recording
- Light-weight design is stable on all mic stands
- Extension bar allows for different mic positions
- Convenient size to fit between stringed instruments
- BAFFLE MATERIAL: SP-9010 ABS plastic shell, 3/16” (4.5mm) thick Black with textured finish
- ABSORBER MATERIAL: 1” High-density open cell acoustic foam, 2.2 lb/per cu-ft, charcoal colour
- DIMENSIONS: 14 3/16” (360 mm) long x 9.75” (248mm) wide x 1.875” (48mm) deep
- ORDER NUMBER: P300-0110-00
- MOUNTING HARDWARE: Threaded mic stand adapter, knurled ring, extension bar