Out of stock
QSC KW152 - 15" 2-Way Active Powered Loudspeaker, 1000-Watt
Inputs, Outputs and Mixing
- Combo XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs accept both mic- and line-level input while a set of RCA phono inputs (except KSub) allow additional connectivity to portable MP3 players, CD players and line-level mixers. As many as three audio sources can be mixed internally and summed to a balanced output for "daisy-chaining" of multiple units. Separate direct outputs are also provided on each channel for additional output flexibility.
- Sophisticated digital signal processing provides greater low-frequency extension while precisely protecting the woofer from over-excursion.
- Directivity Matched Transition matches the HF coverage angle to the natural coverage angle of the woofer for uniform frequency response over the entire coverage area.
Axisymmetric Wave Guide
- The axisymmetric wave guide eliminates the phase distortions of typical asymmetric horns for more natural reproduction.
- The same state-of-the-art, light-weight Class D amplifier module powers all the K and KW Series models.
- Optimize for a specific application with the simple flip of a switch.
- Automatic standby mode conserves energy and extends the life of the loudspeaker.
- Switch selectable: On (power indicator) / off (dark) / limit (limiter indication)
- Easy-to-use remote gain control is ideal for installed applications.
- Sleek lines and a full grille for a more professional look than other molded loudspeakers.
Locking IEC Power Cable
- Help prevent unexpected interruptions.
- Mic/line and RCA inputs along with onboard mixing controls allow greater flexibility.
Tilt-Direct™ Pole Mount
- A simple turn of the dial is all it takes to alter the vertical directivity by 7.5 degrees.
Suspension and Mounting
- With integrated threaded inserts, KW Series is equally at home in mounted or flown applications.
- The KW181 subwoofer comes with a threaded pole for a snug, safe fit.
- An exclusive QSC process that applies extensive acoustic measurements to noticeably improve audio quality.
- Higher efficiency produces less heat and more sonic performance with lower overall current draw.
- QSC's Guardrail™ technology protect your loudspeakers from overexcursion. On-demand cooling fan and thermal limiting prevent overheated electronics.
- 15” Woofer; 1.75” diaphragm compression driver
- 60° conical DMT coverage
- Maximum SPL 133 dB peak
- 1000 watt Class D power modules in all models (2 x 500 W continuous)
- Onboard mixer with two combo XLR and ¼” inputs, and stereo RCA inputs, (three audio input sources); two direct channel outputs and single summed balanced output
- Extensive DSP featuring DEEP™ and Intrinsic Correction™ enhances system performance
- DMT™ (Directivity Matched Transition) ensures uniform coverage across the entire sound field
- Rugged, texture-painted birch enclosures
- Four-position Mic/Line gain (full-range models)
- Tour-grade 16 gauge steel grilles
- Comfortable ergonomic handles
- 35 mm pole sockets with Tilt-Direct™
- M10 rigging points for suspended installation
- Configuration : 15" 2-way trapezoidal
- Transducers : 15" cone transducer
- Low-frequency : -
- Mid-frequency : -
- High-frequency : 1.75" diaphragm compression driver
- Frequency Response (-6 dB) : 47 Hz to 18 kHz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) : 44 Hz to 20 kHz
- Nominal Coverage (-6 dB) : 60° axisymmetric
- Maximum SPL1 : 133 dB peak
- Power Output2 : 1000 W Class D (500 W LF + 500 W HF) continuous ,2000 W peak
- Controls : Power, Gain A, Gain B, Channel A Input Gain (0 dB / 12 dB / 24 dB / 36 dB), LF Mode (Ext Sub/Norm/DEEP™), HF Mode (Flat/Vocal Boost), Front LED (On/Off/Limit)
- Indicators : Power, Signal A, Signal B, Standby, Limit, Mic (24 dB and 36 dB settings)
- Connectors : Balanced female XLR/¼" line/mic level input, Balanced female XLR/¼" line level input, Dual Balanced male XLR full range line level out , Balanced male XLR "mix" out, Stereo RCA line level input, Remote gain control, Locking IEC power connector
- Cooling : On demand, 50 mm variable speed fan
- Amplifier Protection : Thermal limiting, output overcurrent, overtemperature muting, GuardRail™
- Transducer Protection : Thermal limiting, excursion limiting
- AC Power Input : Universal power supply 100–240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz
- AC Power Consumption (1/8 Power) : 100 VAC, 2.3 A;120 VAC, 2.01 A;230 VAC, 1.13 A
- Material : 15 mm painted birch plywood
- Finish : Black textured paint
- Grille : Black powder coated 16 gauge steel
- Dimensions (HWD) inches : 32.1 x 17.5 x 15.2
- Dimensions (HWD) mm : 816 × 445 × 386
- Net Weight : 64 lb / 29 kg
Write Your Own Review