Stereo Bluetooth Direct Box
The BT-Pro V2 is a Bluetooth-enabled direct box that connects wirelessly to smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices and provides a pair of balanced analog audio outputs to feed a PA system. Each BT-Pro V2 has a unique identifier, allowing multiple units to be used within the same building. The latest model of the BT-Pro can also be powered via 48V phantom from a mixing console.
Wireless connection, professional audio
The BT-Pro V2 makes it easy to quickly connect to any smartphone, tablet, or mobile device for high quality audio playback through a sound system. It wirelessly pairs over Bluetooth, eliminating the need to search for adaptor cables and providing you with the freedom to move around while staying connected. Superior audio quality is provided using the Bluetooth 5.0 protocol, allowing the BT-Pro to be used for playback even in critical listening environments. While the BT-Pro V2 is designed to last with a 14 gauge steel outer shell and high durability connectors and controls, it also has an enhanced reception range thanks to the plastic injection-molded insert, which allows wireless signals to pass through unimpeded. Balanced XLR outputs are provided for connection to pro audio equipment, with a level control to allow for easy volume adjustments, a headphone output for testing purposes, and a mono switch to reduce channel requirements when needed.
48V operation & unique device identifiers
For ease of use in live sound applications, the BT-Pro can be powered via 48V phantom from the PA console. This provides the ability to use the included external power supply as a redundant backup, or to eliminate it from the setup altogether. Under 48V phantom power, the BT-Pro provides mic-level signals at the XLR outputs, but when the external power supply is used it is capable of generating line-level signals that can be connected to the line inputs of a PA console and avoid using additional mic-level channels. Each individual BT-Pro V2 also has a unique Bluetooth identifier, allowing multiple units to be successfully used in close proximity to one another. This makes it easy for commercial multi-room facilities to employ a number of BT-Pro units without any confusion when trying to connect to a receiver in a specific part of the building.
- Wirelessly connect smartphones and tablets to a mixer
- Bluetooth reception of up to 30 meters (100ft)
- Dual balanced XLR outputs feed the PA system
- Powered via external supply or 48V phantom power
- Unique device ID allows multiple BT-Pro’s in a single location
- Audio circuit type: Bluetooth A2DP transceiver with audio line drive
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20KHz
- Dynamic range: 90dB
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.05%
- Output Impedance: 150Ω
- Signal to Noise: 90dB
- Bluetooth Compliance: Bluetooth 5.0
- Data Compression: SBC Codec
- Data Compression: All Bluetooth A2DP compliant devices
- Mono Sum, Ground lift, Level Control, Headphone
- Input Connectors: Bluetooth 5.0, Device range up to 100'
- Output Connectors: XLR-M, 3.5mm TRS Headphone
- Extras: Included power supply
- Construction: 14 gauge steel outer shell, molded nylon insert
- Finish: Durable powder coat
- Size (L x W x D): 3.3” X 5” X 2” (84 x 127 x 51mm)
- Weight: 1.1lbs (500g)
- Power: USB-C connector (Power Only) or 48V Phantom
- Conditions: For use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
- Warranty: Radial 3-year, transferable