RedSound ELIS.8 Passive 1x8 Coaxial Speaker Cabinet for Guitar or Bass
ELIS.8 is a RED SOUND FR / FR (Full Range Flat Response) cabinet with RAW-P system
Thanks to the RAW-P system , the custom 8 ″ loudspeaker manages to acquire all the necessary power, guaranteeing the maximum value of SPL (Sound Pressure Level).
The exponential driver and the custom RED SOUND by SICA® woofer are assembled in COAXIAL DRIVER configuration, eliminating phase problems in the front panel and guaranteeing a single emission point.
It has been developed for all Profiler Systems and digital systems: Kemper, iRig, AX FX, Helix, Ampero, Headrush, Gigboard and Multiamp (*).
The definition in the range of frequencies that affect all the instruments, specifically synths, keyboards, guitar, bass, acoustic guitar thus allowing the musician to perceive every little detail.
Totally handcrafted and with attention to the smallest details, it is recommended for professional guitarists and bassists who want to feel the feeling of the amp behind their backs.
It adapts to any musical genre.
Recommended for use only with the ELIS.8 - Active Cabinet model.
THE PACKAGE CONTAINS:
- ELIS cabinet. 8
- Number of Routes: 2
- Transducer: 1 8 "Ceramic Woofer
- Tweeter: 1 "Coaxial Driver Technology
- Frequency Response: 70 - 20000 Hz (+/- 3dB)
- Nominal Power (RMS): 180 W
- Maximum Power: 360 W
- Sensitivity (1W / 1m): 98 dB
- Crossover network: Passive analog
- Finish: Scratchproof
- Dimensions (cm) (WxHxD): 26x40x29
- Listening position: Straight 0 ° - Inclined 25 °
- Weight kg): 8.5 Kg
- 1x Rear Power Input: Jack / Speakon
- Reflex agreement: Front