RedSound MF.10 Active 1x10 Coaxial Powered Speaker Cabinet for Guitar or Bass
From an idea of Marco Fanton, MF.10 is the first FR / FR (Full Range Flat Response) cabinet by RED SOUND with RAW-P system
The stereo power amplifier, thanks to the RAW-P system , provides all the power needed by the 10 ″ custom speaker, guaranteeing the maximum SPL (Sound Pressure Level) value.
From the second channel it is possible to drive a second passive cabinet, specifically MF.10 - Passive Cabinet.
The RED SOUND by SICA® exponential driver and custom woofer are assembled in COAXIAL DRIVER configuration, eliminating phase problems in the front panel and guaranteeing a single emission point.
It has been developed for all Profiler Systems and digital systems: Fractal, Kemper, iRig, Helix, Ampero, Headrush, Gigboard and Multiamp (*).
The definition in the range of frequencies that affect all the instruments, specifically synths, keyboards, guitar, bass, acoustic guitar thus allowing the musician to perceive every little detail.
Totally handcrafted and with attention to the smallest details, it is recommended for professional guitarists and bassists who want to feel the feeling of the amp behind their backs.
It adapts to any musical genre.
THE PACKAGE CONTAINS:
- MF.10 Active cabinet
- Power cable
- Power final: Class D High Level - Made In Italy - RAW-P
- Diet: 110-120 VAC / 60 Hz with protection fuse 220-240 VAC / 50 Hz with protection fuse
- Number of Routes: 2
- Transducer: 1 10 "Ceramic Woofer
- Tweeter: 1 "Coaxial Driver Technology
- Frequency Response: 60 - 20000 Hz (+/- 3dB)
- Nominal Power (RMS): 300 W
- Maximum Power: 600 W
- Sensitivity (1W / 1m): 101 dB
- Crossover network: Passive analog
- Finish: Scratchproof
- Dimensions (cm): 37.8x37.8x34
- Front Panel: Inclined 15 °
- Weight kg): 11.8 Kg
- 1x Rear Signal Input: Balanced Jack / XLR
- Reflex agreement: Front
- Led Limiter: Red