RedSound Studio.6 6-Inch Studio Monitor Speaker Pair, Black on Black
Studio.6 is the "First CUSTOM Professional Studio Monitor", title received at the "NAMM Show 2019" - California.
It is a 2-way monitor that offers a new perspective of sonic power and precision for producers and musicians around the world, with remarkable definition at any volume level.
This 2-way monitor falls into the Near-Field category for close listening in environments no smaller than 15 square meters.
The transducers are powered by a single, powerful state-of-the-art Class D amplifier, and like the rest of the Studio Series range, thanks to RAW - P (Real Adaptive Watt - Power) technology, it optimizes power, response and sound balance.
It is possible to intervene in the frequency response curve thanks to an analog switch, placed on the back of the cabinet, thus guaranteeing a defined listening in every environment.
RED SOUND offers the customization service of the cabinet and the veined wooden grill according to the furnishing of your studio.
- Power final: Class D High Level with 2 Independent Channels
- Diet: 110-120 VAC / 60 Hz with protection fuse 220-240 VAC / 50 Hz with protection fuse
- Number of Routes: 2
- Transducer: 1 x 6.5 "Ceramic Woofer
- Tweeter: 1 "Soft Dome in Silk
- Frequency Response: 40 - 20000 Hz (+/- 3dB)
- Listening Mode: 3 Variants via selector (Dark - Flat - Bright)
- Nominal Power (RMS): 100 W
- Maximum Power: 200 W
- Sensitivity (1W / 1m): 110 dB
- Crossover network: Passive analog
- Finish: Matt lacquer
- Dimensions (cm) (WxHxD): 23x33.7x35.4
- Weight kg): 9.9
- 2x Rear Signal Input: Balanced Jack / XLR
- 1x Rear Power Output: Speakon / Jack (for channel 2)
- Reflex agreement: Front
- Grill: Veined wood, customizable color