Cross Platform Controller: Made for iPad, Android & Mac
The BeatPad 2 from Reloop is the only professional and truly reliable cross-platform controller that is able to completely utilize the full potential of the award-winning DJAY 2 mixing software from Algoriddim.
Based on the original BeatPad controller, which quickly established itself as an affordable yet professional DJ tool for „Smart-Device DJs“, the BeatPad 2 works plug-and-play across all platforms. Whether you're using DJAY 2 on your iOS or Android device, or using DJAY Pro on Mac – the integration is seamless and completely stress-free. No other hardware offers such versatile support, and inside the box with the BeatPad 2 are USB, Apple Lightning and Android OTG cables.
New, Multi-Sensorial Pad Mode Section
Slicer, loop, sampler and dynamic multi-effect control are just a few of the new, exciting remixing possibilities that can now be controlled directly via the BeatPad 2.The touch-sensitive drum pads with smart RGB illumination give you visual feedback for the selected mode so you know exactly what you're doing.
Colour-Coded Hot Cue & Sampler Mode
Matching the colours of the software, 8 cue points and 6 samples per deck can be triggered straight from the BeatPad 2's control surface.
Auto-Loop / Bounced Loop Mode
With Auto-Loop it is possible to activate an automated loop in 8 different lengths via the performance pads. Bounce Loop fires 8 different loop rolls with the touch of a button.
Touch FX / Jog FX Mode
Touch FX and Jog FX mode are two new, creative options for mixing with DJAY 2's extensive effects section. In Touch FX mode you can define and dynamically use a total of 8 different FX presets via the performance pads. The effect's intensity is influenced by the pressure applied to the pad.
Jog FX mode offers the possibility to modulate two effects via the jog wheel. This way, effect parameters as well as the dry/wet intensity can be adjusted with optimum accuracy. The pulsing multi-colour LEDs at the jog wheels' edge give you visual feedback regarding effect selection and parameter adjustments.
Slicer / Slice Loop Mode
BeatPad 2 is the first controller on the market that can directly control DJAY 2's Slice and Slice Loop mode. In Slicer mode, the track is divided into short segments that allow spontaneous remixing. In Slice Loop mode, loops can be deconstructed in the same way.
EQ Preset Switch for Filter / 3-Band EQ
Thanks to the flexible EQ preset switch on the device's rear side, each channel can be adjusted according to the DJ's individual requirements. You can either switch the dedicated filter in the channel strip to a low and high pass filter, or expand the mixing surface to include a 3-band EQ
With the key lock tool, a track's tone pitch can be kept when changing the tempo. For harmonic mixing, the key match feature automatically adjusts the key to mirror the current track.
MIX MILLIONS OF TRACKS WITH DJAY & SPOTIFY INSTANTLY!
With Algoriddim's DJAY 2.5 update, you can have all your favourite artists, current charts and personal playlists always with you thanks to the seamless Spotify integration*. You can mix millions of tracks instantly with your BeatPad as if the music would be on your iOS device! No big storage drives or a large music library management are necessary any more. Also, finding the perfect next track to mix has never been easier: With the new Match feature, an innovative, first-of-its-kind feature that recommends tracks that go well with what the DJ is currently playing - allowing users of any skill level to create professional sounding mixes. Match provides unprecedented track recommendations based on danceability, BPM, key harmony, music style, and how well the song mixes with the currently playing track.
Advanced Track Management
Track preview is now possible within the browser function without needing to load a track, while 'Queue List' represents a virtual waiting queue where tracks can be dropped on the fly. With the library switch button you can quickly change between the built-in and Spotify libraries. BeatPad 2 also allows for editing of beat grids from the hardware. The start point can be reset via the jog wheel, if the beat does not accurately match the grid.
Connections are also well thought out with two headphone connections on the front side, two master outputs (XLR and RCA) and even an aux input for iPod, CD player or turntable on the back of the device.
Beatpad 2: Mix Beats with any Device!
- Professional DJ controller for iPad, Mac/PC and Android platform
- NEW: Multi-sensorial performance section with 16 touch-sensitive drum pads
- NEW: 8 Colour-coded Performance Modes with RGB-LED feedback on Pads & Jog Wheel
- NEW: Colour-coded hot cue & sampler modes
- NEW: Auto loop / bounce loop modes
- NEW: Touch FX / Jog FX mode for interactive effect modulation
- NEW: Slicer / slice loop mode for deconstructed remixing
- NEW: EQ preset switch for filter / 3-band EQ
- NEW: Harmonic mixing via key lock & key match functions
- NEW: Advanced track management: Track preview / queue, library switch & grid edit
- Mix millions of tracks instantly with award-winning DJAY 2 and Spotify integration
- Integrated 4-channel USB audio club interface
- Compatible with all iPads with Lightning connection (iOS 6 or higher), Android 5 devices & Mac OSX
- Integrated iPad / tablet mounting support
- DJAY 2 app: Available in the Apple, Google Play and Amazon App stores
- Plug'n'Play: Simply connect to to your iPad / Android device and start mixing your MP3 files from the music libary
- Also applicable as controller for PC/Mac due to USB interface
- Ultra flat XXL jog wheels (15.5 cm diameter) with vinyl grip surface
- Multicolor LED jog wheel border for visual feedback of virtual needle position and effect and loop modulations
- Large transport section with soft-touch rubber buttons
- Fader-start function
- Ergonomical mixer/CD player design for fast and easy access
- 2-channel club mixer design with filter / 3-band EQ layout
- Large 100 mm pitch fader
- Versatile controls for effects, looping, hot cues and sampler
- Aux stereo RCA input (with phono pre-amp) for connection of a CD player, iPod or turntables, with separate volume control
- 6.3 mm jack mic connection with volume control
- Club interface: BeatPad can be connected via XLR or asymmetrical stereo RCA outputs
- 2 headphones connections: 3.5 mm & 6.3 mm stereo jack
- Shift buttons for second function layer
- All control elements in club size and quality
- Compatible with every MIDI-learning software
- USB, Lightning, Android OTG cable and international power supply unit included
- Anti-theft device: Kensington safety lock
- ASIO drivers with minimum latency and high-quality audio characteristics
- Mac OSX and Windows XP/Vista/7 compatible
- mapping for Traktor Pro 2 and Virtual DJ available
- Plug'n'Play ready for DJAY (OSX / iOS / Android)
- Classic 2-channel design
- 1x pro crossfader
- 2x volume control with pro linefaders
- EQ Preset Switch for two dedicated filters and 2-band EQ or 3-band EQ, respectively
- 2x gain dials
- 2x 15.5 cm touch-sensitive, 2-part jog wheels for scratching, cueing, etc.
- Multicolor LED jog wheel border
- Various jog modes (scratch & pitch bend, quick search)
- 2x high-resolutoin 100 mm pitch faders without lock point
- Multi-sensorial pad section per deck with 8 touch-sensitive drum pads
- Performance mode section with multicolor RGB LEDs
- Cue mix, headphones volume, aux volume and master control
- Especially large Trax encoder for fast and easy music library browsing (with 2 load buttons)
- Dimenions: 460 x 42 x 325 mm
- Weight: 4.0 kg
System requirements DJAY for Mac:
- Mac OS X 10.9+
- Additional RAM recommended for large music libraries
- USB 2.0 port
System requirements djay 2 for iOS:
- iOS 7 or higher
- iPad generation 2 or higher
System requirements djay 2 for Android:
- Andorid 5.0
- djay LE Mac edition DJ software available as download
- Incl. USB-, Lightning-, Android OTG cable and power supply unit
- *Note: Spotify access in DJAY requires a Spotify Premium subscription. A FREE 7-day trial of Spotify Premium is available to all users of DJAY 2.