RockBoard Flat MIDI Patch Cable, 12 Inches, Blue, Right-Angle to Right-Angle
Especially MIDI cables are rarely available with angled or smaller plugs and if so, they are still clunky and take up a lot of space. Based on the simple design of our RockBoard® Flat Patch Cables, we have developed these Flat MIDI cables to be super compact smaller than anything on the market. In this way, they save valuable space around pedalboards and hardware stations in the realm of MIDI-based music.
- flat MIDI cables with rectangular profile
- compact and super flat angled plugs
- flexible oxygen free copper conductors 5 x 7 x 0.12 mm
- suitable for Clock/SYNC Capabilities & Phantom Power
- max. rated current 1A
- outer PVC insulation
- angled DIN 5 pin connectors
- operating temperature -20° C to +60° C
- outer dimensions cable (W x H) 6.5 x 3.5 mm (rectangular)
- plug dimensions (L x W x H) 33 x 15 x 10 mm (1 5/16" x 9/16" x 3/8")
- length 30 cm / 11 13/16"