Even the best can get better! That is why we never stop striving for perfection and have developed a flat patch cable that is even better than our popular GOLD series. Audiophile components make the little differences that not everybody might be able to hear - but those searching for perfect tone will appreciate all the more! Here comes the SAPPHIRE Series! These patch cables are even better shielded, have gold-plated contacts and with their unique look offer a breath of fresh air on your pedalboard. Of course, all the features of the popular RockBoard Flat Patch Cables have been preserved compact connector housings, flat and flexible cables. However, the audio quality has been significantly improved so that the sound is being transmitted as unchanged as possible!
- high-quality double-shielded flat patch cables with rectangular profile
- compact and super flat angled plugs
- gold-plated connectors
- metal plug housings
- flexible copper conductor (20 x 0.12 mm / 36 AWG)
- braided tinned copper shielding (4 x 16 x 0.12 mm / 36 AWG)
- additional aluminum foil shielding
- PE (polyethylene) signal insulation
- PVC cable mantle
- capacitance less than 10 pF/decimeters
- conductor resistance less than 10 mOhm/decimeters
- angled 6.3 mm mono audio plugs
- operating temperature -15º C to +70° C / 5° F to 158° F
- outer dimensions cable (W x H) 7 x 3 mm / 1/4" x 1/8" (rectangular)
- outer dimensions plugs (W x H) 12.5 x 7.5 mm / 1/2" x 5/16"
- transparent with aluminum plug housings
- length 45 cm / 17 11/16"