The AI-Micro is an ultra-compact dual-channel interface for recording high-quality audio to a mobile device or computer. Featuring two auto-sensing inputs for connecting virtually any microphone with a 3.5mm output, headphone monitoring, a universal USB output for use with smartphones, tablets and computers, and compatibility with RØDE apps for supercharged sound, the AI-Micro allows you to record without limits.
- Ultra-compact dual-channel audio interface for computers and mobile devices
- Compatible with virtually any microphone with a 3.5mm output, including
- RØDE VideoMics, lavaliers, wireless systems and stereo microphones
- Auto-sensing inputs for connecting TRS or TRRS microphones
- High-quality headphone output for zero-latency audio monitoring and playback
- Connects seamlessly to computers, smartphones and tablets via the universal USB output (USB-A, USB-C and Lightning cables supplied)
- Compatible with the RØDE app suite for expanded features and functionality, on-the-go configuration and broadcast-quality recording on any device
Incredible Audio, Anywhere
The AI-Micro allows you to capture high-quality audio on your mobile or computer with ease. It features two 3.5mm inputs for connecting a wide range of microphones, including RØDE VideoMics, lavaliers, wireless systems like the Wireless GO. These are auto-sensing inputs that detect whether a TRS or TRRS microphone is connected and automatically adapt to accommodate – no adaptors needed. Input 1 can also be configured as a single stereo TRS input for use with stereo microphones.
High-quality microphone preamps and high-resolution (24-bit/48kHz) recording ensure crystal-clear audio capture on any device, with a headphone output for echo-free audio monitoring and playback. Whether you're interviewing, podcasting, presenting, or livestreaming, record incredible audio anywhere with the AI-Micro.
Universal Compatibility With All Your Devices
The AI-Micro can connect seamlessly to all your devices via its universal USB output. It is supplied with USB-A, USB-C and Lightning cables, so you can get recording instantly, and is plug-and-play compatible with Mac, Windows, iOS and Android devices. Portable recording has never been easier.
Weighing less than 20 grams, the AI-Micro is extremely compact and lightweight. Just add two lavalier microphones and you have a complete, studio-quality recording setup that fits in your pocket. Perfect for interviewing in the field, on-the-go podcasting, and making video calls or livestreaming at home.
Supercharge Your Microphone
The AI-Micro is compatible with the entire RØDE app suite, giving you access to expanded features
and functionality, on-the-go configuration, broadcast-quality recording on any device.
Record pro-quality podcasts or livestreams on a computer with your 3.5mm microphone. Record with up to four microphones on a computer. Access studio-quality audio processing at the click of a button, and much more.
AI-Micro connected to iPhone using RØDE Reporter
Record broadcast-quality audio anywhere using your smartphone or tablet, with complete control over the AI-Micro’s settings, a realtime waveform display and level meter, native sharing and more.
AI-Micro connected to Samsung using RØDE Central
Configure your AI-Micro with your mobile device or computer, including setting the microphone input gain and headphone monitor level, engaging a high-pass filter, and more.
- Frequency Response
- 20Hz to 20kHz
- Headphone Output Power
- 125mW into 32Ω
- Input Dynamic Range
- 100dB A-Weighted
- Gain Range
- 0-26dB analog gain
- Analog Inputs
- 2 x 3.5mm auto-sensing TRS/TRRS
- Analog Outputs
- 3.5mm TRS headphone output
- Computer Connectivity
- USB Type-C
- OS Requirements
- macOS Big Sur and higher
- Windows 10 (Build 19041) and higher
- iOS 14 and higher
- Android 9.0 and higher
- Simultaneous I/O
- Number of Preamps
- Bit Depth
- Sample Rates
- Power Requirements
- Bus Powered
- Weight (g)
- AI-Micro: 13
- SC21: 6, SC22: 4, SC23: 6
- Dimensions (mm)
- AI-Micro Width: 40, Length 11.1, Height: 38.2
- SC21, SC22, SC23 Length: 300
- Compatible RØDE Products
- Lavalier GO
- RØDELink Lav
- All VideoMics
- SC15, SC16, SC17, SC18, SC19, SC20, SC21, SC22, SC23