Bundle comes with:
(1) Rode Lavalier Lapel Microphone
(1) Rode Micon-2 Adaptor
Rode Lavalier Lapel Microphone
The RØDE Lavalier is a discreet lapel microphone that provides broadcast-quality audio when close-miked in almost any scenario.
The Lavalier's low self-noise, user friendly omni-directional polar pattern and minimal appearance make it an ideal solution for film, television, video, theatre, house of worship and anywhere where a high quality microphone needs to be heard but not seen.
The microphone capsule is connected via a 1.2m (4') shielded, detachable Kevlar® reinforced cable that has been rigorously strain tested up to 10kg to ensure reliable performance.
The included mini-furry for high wind protection ensures quality recordings in adverse environments, and the included cable management clips ensure that you are able to minimise the microphone and cable visibility, while providing maximum mobility for the wearer.
The supplied anti-trauma water resistant case provides rugged and secure protection for the microphone, cable, clips and included accessories.
Knowing that versatility is paramount in any product, RØDE has developed the MiCon™ connector system which provides seamless integration between the Lavalier and a wide range of wireless systems as well as consoles, cameras and portable recorders.
The RØDE Lavalier lapel microphone is designed and made in Australia and is covered by RØDE Microphones' innovative 5 year 'no questions asked' warranty which provides 12 months of complete cover, and an optional US$99 replacement microphone during the extended warranty period.
Rode Lavalier Lapel Omnidirectional Microphone
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter
- Capsule: 0.10"
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional - picks up all sides equally
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 60Hz - 18kHz
- Output Impedance: 3000Ω
- Maximum SPL: 110dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum Output Level: 189.0mV (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -33.5dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (21.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 25dB-A
- Power Options: +48V phantom power required from mixer or interface
- Weight: 1.00gm
- Dimensions: 12.00mmH x 4.50mmW x 4.50mmD
- Output: MiCon™ Output - requires MiCon™ adapter (sold separately)
- Warranty: 1 year with free extension to 5 years following registration here