Roland SPD-One Drum Pad - Percussion
The Roland SPD::ONE PERCUSSION is a new type of digital percussion pad, one that allows any musician to add authentic percussion sounds to their performances. It contains 22 realistic percussion sounds, including snares, hi-hats, cymbals, shakers, tambourines, and more, and you can even import your own original audio data into one of the 12 internal sound banks. Once you’re ready to go, the SPD::ONE PERCUSSION’s robust-yet-sensitive pad can be played with sticks, hands, or feet, and the trigger threshold settings are easily adjusted with intuitive controls.
Powered by batteries or AC, the portable SPD::ONE PERCUSSION can be used on the floor or a tabletop, or mounted to any rig or drum setup with the included adapter. Operation is simple, even for those musicians who are not technical; just by using four knobs on the control panel, you can change the sound, volume, balance, and more. Whether you’re a drummer, percussion player, guitarist, DJ, or vocalist, the SPD::ONE PERCUSSION is a simple and flexible way to expand your sound palette and invigorate your performances.Every musician is individual, and your instruments need to complement your creativity and performance style. The SPD::ONE PERCUSSION lets you play the way you want to; this compact digital percussion pad can be played with drumsticks, hands, or even your feet. What’s more, you can adjust sensitivity and trigger threshold settings in seconds using two control dials on the side of the unit. Drummers and percussionists will love the solid feel and natural rebound, guitarists can confidently stomp on the unit for four-on-the-floor beats, and practically any musician can play sounds by hand without fear of sore palms and fingers at the end of the night.The SPD::ONE PERCUSSION features a total of 22 onboard sounds. Each is a faithful reproduction of an acoustic sound, so you can use instruments that you wouldn’t normally bring, including snares, gongs, and even timpani. While a shaker may be small and transportable, it still requires a microphone to be amplified on the stage; the SPD::ONE PERCUSSION can provide your shaker sound in one song, and a completely different instrument in the next song of the set. Adding great sounding accompaniments has never been this flexible, simple, or portable.
The SPD::ONE PERCUSSION is compact enough to fit into your existing instrument setup without needing to move your other gear. With the included mounting adapter, you can easily clamp the pad to a hi-hat, cymbal, or tom stand,* or even a mic stand. Alternately, the SPD::ONE PERCUSSION can be played without mounting it to anything at all—simply place it on the floor, a tabletop, or any solid surface.You can take the SPD::ONE PERCUSSION wherever you want, thanks to its compact size and battery operation. It’s lightweight enough to be dropped into a bag or instrument case, and robust enough to travel thanks to its metal-body construction. You can even play and produce your own sounds on the move via headphones, and include them in your set list that night.
Operating the SPD::ONE PERCUSSION is very simple. There are no complex submenus or button sequences—just select your sounds by turning the bank selector to any of the 12 positions, and hit the pad to play. With just four main knobs on the front panel, everything you need is at hand, including the ability to customize sounds, adjust overall volume, and balance levels on the fly.
- Light, compact digital percussion pad that can be played with drumsticks, hands, or feet
- 22 onboard sounds, including genuine drum and percussion sounds
- Import your own WAV data via USB to one of the 12 sound banks
- Edit and control your sounds easily with just four knobs
- Powered by batteries (4 x AA) or AC adaptor
- Main output (mono) and headphones output (stereo) for monitoring
- USB-MIDI support enables use as a pad controller for music software
- Can be floor or tabletop mounted, or fitted to drum hardware and mic stands using the included mount adapter
- Instruments: 22,User Sample Number of User Sample: 1
- Sound Length: 5seconds
- Data Format: WAV (44.1 kHz, 16 bits, Mono/Stereo)
- Controls: INST knob, [TUNING] knob, [FX] knob, [VOLUME] knob,[INST VARIATION] button
[THRES] knob,[SENS] knob,[POWER] switch
- EffectsReverb, Delay
- Indicator TRIG Indicator
- Connectors OUTPUT (MONO) jack: 1/4-inch phone type
PHONES jack: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type USB port: Micro-B type DC IN jack
- USB MIDI
Mass Storage Class
- Power SupplyRechargeable Ni-MH battery (AA, HR6) x 4 Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 4 AC adaptor (DC9V)
- Current Draw300 mA (DC IN)