Samson MD2/PS05 Bundle Desktop Microphone Stand and Microphone Pop Filter
The Samson MD2/PS05 Bundle is an essential mic accessory pack for any desktop studio used for vocal recording applications such as podcasting, voiceover work, music tracking and more.
Via a telescoping arm, the MD2 Desktop Microphone Stand is easily adjustable from 6–9" in height to allow for optimal, as well as versatile, desktop mic positioning. While it's low-profile design fits unobtrusively on desktops, the MD2 offers a weighted die-cast metal base (4" width) to ensure stability to any microphone with a standard mic clip (5/8"-27 threading).
The PS05 Microphone Pop Filter features a dual-layer 4.75" nylon mesh screen that reduces the vocal popping sounds ("P-Pops") that occur during speech and singing, as well as protects the microphone from saliva. Once attached to any standard mic stand shaft or boom by the included C-clamp mount, the PS05 can be easily positioned to preference via an extra durable 7.25" gooseneck. Additional fine-tune positioning is made possible by the filter's ball joint mount, which offers 360° filter rotation.
MD2 Desktop Microphone Stand
- 6–9" telescoping desktop microphone stand
- Weighted die-cast metal base (4" width) for stable positioning
- 5/8"-27 mic clip threading
- Compatible with any standard microphone/mic clip
PS05 Microphone Pop Filter
- 5.25" microphone pop filter
- Dual-layer 4.75" nylon mesh screen reduces vocal popping ("P-Pops")
- Extra durable 7.25" gooseneck for optimal filter positioning
- Ball joint mount for 360° filter rotation
- C-clamp mount (1" maximum grip) fits most standard mic stand shafts and booms