Samson SWGMMLAV Go Mic Mobile Wireless Beltpack Transmitter w/ LM8 Lavalier Microphone
The Go Mic Mobile® Beltpack Transmitter is the perfect addition to any Samson Go Mic Mobile® system, the world's first professional wireless microphone system for smartphones. While the system comes with a single transmitter, it's dual-channel receiver is equipped to handle a second. So an additional Go Mic Mobile® Beltpack Transmitter will allow you to capture the sound of your stories, without wires, TWO FOLD!
The Go Mic Mobile® Beltpack Transmitter features the Samson LM8 Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone, which comes complete with a lapel clip for optimal mic placement and windscreen to reduce P-pops and other unwanted noise. The transmitter also provides up to 100' (line-of-sight) of uncompressed digital wireless operation for up to 20 hours on two AA batteries (not included).
- 2.4GHz digital wireless operation
- Low latency audio transmission with no video sync issues
- Up to 20 hours of battery life using two AA batteries
- Up to 100' operating range (line-of-sight)
- Samson LM8 Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone
- Label clip and windscreen included
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Working Range: 100' (30m) line-of-sight
- Working Frequency: 2.406~2.478GHz
- Frequency Response: 10Hz–22kHz
- Operating Temperature: -10~+50°C
- Input Connector: Mini-XLR (P3)
- RF Power: <10 mW EIRP
- Power Requirements: Two AA (LR6) alkaline batteries
- Battery Life: 20 hours