Saramonic Blink 500 TX Wireless Clip-On Transmitter With Built-In Microphone & Lavalier For Blink 500 Receivers
The Saramonic Blink 500 TX is a remarkably compact and lightweight clip-on wireless microphone transmitter that delivers broadcast quality sound and is designed to work with the Blink 500 RX, RXDi, and RXUC portable dual-receivers. The Blink 500 TX has an excellent sounding built-in microphone and the entire device is small and light enough to clip directly to shirt collars, clothing or slide into a pocket. It is also versatile enough to set on a table or podium, or even used handheld. The built-in microphone is capable of capturing voices clearly and naturally, but if you want an even cleaner visual look, it also operates as a traditional bodypack transmitter with the included SR-M1 professional omnidirectional clip-on lavalier microphone, providing an even more professional and visually discreet miking solution.
So advanced, it's effortless.
Some wireless microphone transmitters are complicated to operate and require detailed knowledge of their menus and settings, but the Blink 500 TX is so technically advanced that it couldn't be easier to use. Even though there are very few controls to adjust, it does a lot behind the scenes to ensure excellent performance. The Blink 500 operates on the interference-free 2.4GHz spectrum, and automatically hops channels to avoid static noise and audio dropouts. Pairing it to a receiver is simple, and all of the complicated aspects of using wireless microphones happen seamlessly in the background, letting you concentrate on storytelling.
Perfect levels and power.
One of the tricky aspects of capturing sound for video is controlling the audio levels. Some people speak very loudly, while others speak very softly. That's why the Blink 500 TX has easy-to-use gain buttons to raise or lower the levels, and an intelligent LED display shows you where it's set. Its internal Lithium battery gets 5 hours of life from a charge, and its USB-C charging port can be used to power or recharge the unit in the field with a portable USB battery pack. The 10-milliwatt power of the transmitter gives you an impressive range of 98 feet (30 meters) with obstacles, and 164 feet (50 meters) in open spaces.
Blink 500: a diverse ecosystem.
There's a large family of innovative Blink 500 wireless microphone products and they're are all ultra-compact, lightweight, and fully compatible with the Blink 500 TX. The Blink 500 RX is a tiny wireless dual-receiver that has an integrated camera shoe mount and it comes with output cables for cameras and smartphones that have headphone jacks. The Blink 500 RXDi is an even smaller and more lightweight dual-receiver that has a Lightning connector that you can plug directly into iPhones and iPads, and it works great with handheld gimbals. The Blink 500 RXUC is just like the RXDi, except that it has a USB-C connector for Android smartphones or tablets and modern Apple Mac and PC computers. All of the receivers can handle up to two Blink 500 TX transmitters at the same time.
An ideal wireless system.
Even if you shoot video with a smartphone or tablet, wireless microphones are still completely essential tools for video production, and the fact that the Blink 500 is one of the smallest and most lightweight systems you can get yet it still delivers professional quality sound makes it ideal for filmmakers, journalists, vloggers, YouTube creators, corporate video producers, or any content creator that needs an incredibly easy-to-use wireless system that won't slow them down. If you have a Blink 500 system that came with a single transmitter and you want to expand to two transmitters, the Blink 500 TX is exactly what you need. It's small enough to tuck away in a small pocket, so you can effortlessly bring it with you everywhere you go. Plus, the Blink 500 series is an evolving system of products that will soon be expanding, giving users even more options and versatility.
In The Box
- 1 x Blink 500 TX Transmitter with Built-In Microphone and Clip
- 1 x SR-M1 Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone
- 1 x Alligator-Style Lavalier Microphone Clip
- 1 x Foam Lavalier Windscreen
- 1 x 1’ (30.5 cm) Gold-Plated USB-C to USB-A Charging Cables
- Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Oscillator Type: Gaussian Frequency-Shift Keying (GFSK)
- RF Frequency Band: 2400 to 2483.5 MHz
- RF Output Power: 10 mW
- Signal to Noise Ratio: ≥70dB
- Voice Delay: ≤6ms
- Reference Audio Input Level: -30 to -42dBv (Microphone Input, 0 dB Attenuation)
- Audio Gain Control: 11dB, 18dB, 25dB
- Plug-In Power: Yes, 1V
- Distortion: ≤0.1%
- Digital Resolution: 24-bit / 48kHz
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 16kHz
- Max Operating Range: 98.4’ (30m) with Obstacles, 164’ (50m) in Open Area
- Max Number of Simultaneous Systems: 18 (up to 36 Microphones)
- Antenna: Built-in 1/4λ Wire Antenna
- Buttons: On / Off / Pair, Volume Up, Volume Down
- Battery: Built-in Li-ion 3.7V / 400mAh
- Approx. Battery Life: 5 hours
- Charging Connector: USB Type-C (1.5 hours to be fully charged)
- Input: 1/8'' (3.5mm) Microphone Input
- Indicators: 4 x Blue LEDs: Indicates Power and Audio Level, 1 x Red
- LED: Indicates Low Battery Level, 1 x Green LED: Flashing when Charging / Off when Charge Finished
- Microphone: Built-In Pressure Operated Electret Condenser
- Microphone Pickup Pattern: Omnidirectional (Built-In Microphone and External Lavalier)
- Microphone Frequency Range: 50Hz-18KHz (Built-In Microphone and External Lavalier)
- Microphone Equivalent Noise Level: >58dB (Built-In Microphone and External Lavalier)
- Maximum SPL: 120dB (Built-In Microphone), 110dB (External Lavalier)
- Mounting Clip: Built-In
- Operating Temperature: 0℃ to 50℃
- Storage Temperature: -20℃ to +50℃
- Dimensions: 2.5 x 1.7 x .65” (63 x 43 x 16.5mm)
- Weight: 1.2 oz (34g)