The DM2 TNT lets you choose between a moderate +15dB or explosive +30dB of gain with an ultra-high impedance input and eight load settings to perfectly match any passive microphone.
With a sophisticated class-A design and specially-selected high-grade FETs, sE active inline preamps have vastly lower output impedance and nearly half the noise of anything else on the market. Additionally, the gain provided is always consistent regardless of the connected load, thanks to the DM2's eight switchable impedance setting and the DM1's dedicated buffer amplifiers.
Whether you’re a podcaster, recording engineer, or running live sound, sE inline preamps are the perfect way to boost the signal from a passive mic, reduce the likelihood of interference, and provide significantly improved level to your preamp – all without adding noise or coloration.
Reliable operation even in demanding on-stage applications in difficult environments is ensured by a roadworthy and slim all-metal design, robust construction, and high-quality manufacturing standards.
For optimum results, we recommend you plug the DM1 or DM2 directly into your microphone’s output. If necessary, a cable can be used between the microphone and the DM2 - but the shorter the cable, the better the overall performance will be.
Switchable, clean and consistent gain from moderate +15dB to explosive +30dB
- designed for neutral, balanced sound quality with minimal noise
- explore eight settings ranging from an unconventionally low 50 Ω to stunningly high 10 MΩ to match your preamp with any mic accurately
- two gain levels for even higher flexibility on various sources
- ruthlessly boosts the signal independent from load impedance or cable length
SOPHISTICATED CLASS-A ELECTRONICS
- state of the art electronics and high-grade FETs provide supremely low noise
- transformerless design for pristine sound quality
- provides the lowest noise in its class
DEDICATED OUTPUT BUFFER AMPLIFIER
- provides +28dB or +15dB / +30dB output independent of load impedance or cable length
- extremely low output impedance
- drives long cable runs and can reduce susceptibility to RF interference, buzz & hum
SLIM, RUGGED ALL-METAL HOUSING WITH PREMIUM FINISH
- efficient rejection of any electrical interference and noise
- high-quality finish ensures a great look for many years
- slim design allows for easy placement in the studio or on stage
IN THE BOX
- DM2 TNT
sE Logo Sticker
User manual with warranty card
- Frequency Range: 10 Hz - 120,000 Hz (-0.3 dB)
- Gain: 15 dB / 30 dB
- Max output level (0.5% THD): 9.5 dBV (3.0 V)
- Output noise level: 1 μV @ 15 dB / 6.6 μV @ 30 dB
- Powering: 48 Volts according to IEC 61938
- Electrical impedance: 135 Ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >1k Ohms
- Current consumption: 3.1 mA
- Connectivity: 3-pin male/female XLR connector
- Dimensions: Diameter: 19 mm (0.75 in.) Length: 95.5 mm (3.76 in.)
- Weight: 80 g (2.82 oz.)