A professional IEM receiver is unnoticeable most of the time, but becomes a powerful tool with just a few clicks. That is the DNA of the lightweight XS Wireless IEM bodypack. You can easily expand any XS Wireless IEM setup by connecting additional receivers to your transmitter.
Its small status LED is all you might see during rehearsals or gigs. It signals both battery and wireless link status. The LC display only lights up when you access the well-secured settings panel. With just a few clicks, you can balance your in-ear mix, switch between focus modes, use an EQ for elevated high frequencies, enable the limiter, choose a new option from the preset channels, or set your frequency manually.
The standard 3.5 mm output is open for the included pair of IE 4 in-ear monitors – or you can upgrade your sound with a model of the IE PRO in-ear monitor line.
Advanced features like the limiter help you to protect your ears by clamping down on sudden loud signals. With the EQ option, you can get more air and extra brightness by boosting your sound at 13 kHz.
The bodypack operates with two AA primary cells or rechargeable batteries. Depending on the volume level, you can expect about six hours of operating time.
- UHF bodypack receiver to expand existing XS Wireless IEM setups
- Lightweight bodypack with rear clamp and stage-proof control panel
- Standard 3.5 mm jack plug for supplied IE 4 in-ear monitors or optional in-ear sets
- Backlit front panel and status LED for battery and link status
- Menu access to receiver sound settings like focus modes, volume control, limiter, and EQ
- Pan control for individual balance of the input channels
- Operates with 2x AA primary cells or rechargeable batteries
Add joy. Add a receiver. Or a dozen.
You can easily expand your XS Wireless IEM in-ear monitoring set up by linking additional receivers to your existing transmitter. Everyone can be connected to your main mix – and everyone can balance this mix individually to their needs.
One click that means the world
You’ll quickly forget the hardware, but you’ll never forget the sound. Once turned on, the XS Wireless IEM receiver connects you to a new level of personal monitoring. You won’t notice the lightweight tech, but be amazed by the opportunities it delivers. The bodypack is also your control center for more advanced options. You can change your modes and mix, boost the brightness with the EQ option, or protect your ears from sudden spikes with the limiter.
Designed for the stage
You don’t want to accidentally hit a settings button during a live session. That’s why we keep it well secured. You don’t want your bodypack to shine brightly all the time. That’s why it dims automatically. You want the most important information at a glance: battery and link status. And you want your receiver to withstand the dynamics, the sweat, the dedication of a gig or rehearsal. Sennheiser’s reliable link in a professional UHF range is part of that promise.
One jack to connect them all
The standard 3.5 mm headphone jack is open for any pair of in-ear headphones (optimized for 16 Ohms). A standard pair of IE 4 headphones is included, ideally, you should upgrade to a model from the IE PRO Line; the more advanced IE 100 PRO, IE 400 PRO, or the exclusive IE 500 PRO models.
- Frequency range
- A 476-500 MHz
- B 572-596 MHz
- C 662-686 MHz
- E 823,2-831,8 MHz
- K 925,2-937,3 MHz
- Dimensions: Approx. 95 x 70 x 26 mm
- Weight (incl. batteries): Approx. 110 g
- Switching bandwidth: up to 24 MHz
- Temperature Range: 0 °C to +40 °C
- AF frequency response: 45 Hz to 15 kHz
- Modulation: Wideband FM
- Signal-to-noise ratio: (1 mV, peak deviation) ≥88 dB
- AF output level at 3.5 mm: 2 x 1,25 Veff at 16 Ω
- High Boost (EQ): +10 dB at 13 kHz
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): ≤ 1 %
- Limiter: -10 dB
- Power supply: 2 AA batteries, 1.5 V
- Operating time: Approx. 6 hrs
What's in the Box
- XSW IEM EK Stereo Receiver
- IE 4 In-ear headphones
- 2 AA batteries