SIM1 XT-1 Guitar Profiler Tone Imprinting Processor Effects Pedal w/ Amp & Cab Sim
The sound of your guitars always with you
With XT-1 you can store the tone/response of your own electric, acoustic and semi-acoustic guitars and make them always available for you, inside the pedal.
XT-1 comes with 30 presets sounds (12 guitars) and more than 500 guitar pickup tones, recorded from any kind of instruments you may like and shared for free by the community members!
The most iconic guitars in the world at your fingertips
XT-1 comes with 30 preloaded sounds, obtained by capturing the pickup tones of 12 guitars among the best ones in the world. You can perfectly reproduce their sound with your current guitar.
Just focus on your music, no worries
Amp models based on JCM800, AC30, Twin Reverb’68.
Add the tone of some of the most classic amps, ideal from rock to blues.
Overdrive, based on Ibanez TS9
A Tube Screamer designed to give your tone some warmth, crunch and gain.
Cabinets Impulse Responses
Up to 4096 length, 7 presets, 3rd parties IR loadable via SIM1 Editor
Unparalleled realism from electric guitars thanks to Body Resonance Modeling (BRM) technology.
Edit your configuration in Real Time through the Manager for PC/Mac.
- Natural Reverb, by SIM1
- Tone Control
- Midi compatible via MIDI/USB adapter (optional)
- Made in Italy
Play Acoustic Profiles
Our mic’d Acoustic Profiles are suitable either to be played with an electric guitar, or with an acoustic one.
In this case the Piezo sound will be turned into a Miked sound.
Midi Program Change
SIM1 can read Program-Change MIDI commands via the most popular MIDI-to-USB adapters, and to re-route program Changes as a midi-through feature.
Through the Editor you can even configure your XT-1 as a Midi Master mini Pedalboard, to control other devices.
How XT-1 works
Connect you guitar to XT-1 and configure your source guitar in few minutes. Just play a chromatic scale, 6 notes per strings covering a relevant portion of the guitar extension range (Video tutorials available). All the guitar tones inside the pedal will be shaped around it.
Choose your favorite guitars from XT-1 pre-loaded sounds, or add new guitar emulations, from the Store or from the Community, with the App or the Editor for PC/Mac. Add the Amp Model, Overdrive, reverb, Cabinets simulation, and adjust volumes/tones. (Tutorials and support from the Company available).
Rock the house with the sound of legendary electric guitars, like SG 1973 or a MusicMan Axis. Then switch to some superb acoustic guitars, like Martin D35 and Gibson J200, play jazz through a Benedetto Bambino Archtop tone or, why not, “just” use the sound of some of the guitars you own.
Customize your XT-1 configuration quickly and easily
Sim1 Guitar’ App, available on Apple and Google Play Store, allows you to connect your smartphone or tablet to the SIM1 XT-1 pedal, via Wi-Fi connection*, in order to:
- change the tones position in the pedal
- share your tone and download other users tones for free
- test and purchase new sounds from the SIM1 Guitar Store and transfer them to the pedal
Moreover it is now available for free SIM1 Mac/Pc Editor software to configure your new guitars in the most performing way.
- 1 Pedal XT-1 Guitar Tone Imprinting & Amp Modeling
- 4.18 Firmware Version (includes 3 Amp Models based on JCM800/Twin
- Reverb/AC30, Ir Cabinets Emulator, Overdrive, Reverb, Tone Ctrl)
- Real Time Editor 4.05 for PC/Mac (Downloadable from the website)
- Sim1Guitar App for iOS/Android
- 12 Certified Guitar Tones (30 banks/pickups)
- Coupon to get 5 additional Guitar Sounds, from the SIM1 Sound Store
- Power Supply Adapter (12V – 1A super noiseless)
- MIDI Program Change compatible through MIDI/USB interface (not included)
- USB Dongle Wi-Fi receiver, for SIM1 Guitar App & Computer Editor connection
- Guide and Video Tutorials
- Two years warranty
- 15 Days Money Back Guarantee (Check Terms and Conditions)
- N/S ratio > 108 dB
- 48k/96k Hz – 32 bit
- True Bypass
- 1/4 inch In
- 1/4 inch Out
- 1/4 inch Balanced output
- DIMENSIONS: 147 x 128 x 68
- POWER: 9V DC (center-negative)