The Sound City SC20 tube combo is the perfectly executed gigging and recording amplifier. The SC20s compact size and uncomplicated control set belies its expansive tonal range and versatility. Within its classic, understated exterior lies an ultra-versatile sonic platform that delivers pedal friendly performance as easily as it does dynamic plug and play expression.
With 20 plus-watts of ultra-responsive power driving a custom 12” Sound City Power Speaker, you'll find yourself in command of the legendary Sound City dynamics that helped launch the big-sound revolution in 1967. The SC20s sparking tonal palette comes courtesy of a matched pair of Mullard 6V6 power tubes, producing a rich natural sustain, topped off with the instantly recognizable tube-driven Accutronics reverb.
Cranking up the volume pushes the power tubes into blissfull overdrive. Simply stated, you’ll find the full-bodied performance of the Sound City SC20 tube combo to be without peer, regardless of size and power.
- 20 Watts
- Special design 12" 50W 8Ω Sound City® Power Speaker
- Control Panel:
- Normal Volume
- Brilliant Volume
- Treble, Middle, Bass
- Tube driven Accutronics 3-spring reverb.
- Power Tubes: Mullard 6V6 Matched Pair
- Preamp Tubes:
- V1 - 12AX7 Tung-Sol
- V2, V3 - 12AX7A Ruby Selected
- V4, V5 – 12AT7 Ruby Selected
- Dual Parallel 8Ω Speaker Outputs
- Size: W 20-1/2" x H 16-3/4" x D 8-3/8" (52 cm x 42.5 cm x 21 cm)
- Weight: 35 lbs (16 kg)