Squier by Fender Classic Vibe '70s Jaguar Guitar, Laurel Fingerboard, Surf Green
The Classic Vibe ‘70s Jaguar turns up the volume on retro style and produces incredible tone courtesy of its dual Fender-Designed alnico single coil pickups. Small hands will appreciate the short 24” scale length and slim, comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile with an easy-playing 9.5”-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets. This Jaguar is faithful to the original with a vintage-style tremolo system for expressive string bending effects and floating bridge with barrel saddles. This throwback Squier model also features 1970s inspired headstock markings, nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tinted gloss neck finish for an old-school aesthetic vibe.
- 100% designed by Fender
- Inspired by 1970s-era Jaguar models
- Fender-Designed alnico pickups
- Vintage-tinted gloss neck finish
- Nickel-plated hardware
- Period-correct headstock markings
FENDER-DESIGNED ALNICO PICKUPS
This model features Fender-Designed alnico single-coil pickups for authentic Fender tone
VINTAGE-STYLE TREMOLO WITH FLOATING BRIDGE
The vintage-style tremolo and floating bridge, featuring barrel saddles for solid string stability, lets you create inspiring string-bending effects.
VINTAGE-STYLE TUNING MACHINES
Flaunting classic looks, these vintage-style tuning machines provide optimal tuning action.
The durable nickel-plated hardware adds a deep, rich throwback look to the instrument.
SLIM “C”-SHAPED NECK PROFILE
This instrument offers a slim “C”-shaped neck profile for a fast, slick feel.
VINTAGE-TINTED GLOSS NECK FINISH
The neck on this model sports a vintage-tinted gloss finish for a highly desirable aged look.
Fender®, Squier®, Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Precision Bass®, Jazz Bass® and the distinctive headstock designs commonly found on the Strat®, Tele® & P Bass® guitars are registered trademarks of Fender Musical Instruments Corporation
- Body MateriaL: Poplar
- Body Shape: Jaguar®
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Binding: Cream
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 24" (610 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Blocks
- Truss Rod: Head Adjust
- Bridge Pickup: Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Middle Pickup: N/A
- Neck Pickup: Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Controls: Circuit Selector Switch, Rhythm Circuit Volume and Tone, Lead Circuit Volume and Tone, Pickup On/Off Switches, Tone Circuit Switch
- Switching: Neck pickup only (rhythm circuit); neck only, neck and bridge, bridge only (lead circuit)
- Configuration: SS
- Special Electronics: Specially-Voiced Rhythm and Lead Circuit Controls, Tone Circuit Switch:
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style with Non-Locking Floating Vibrato
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Squier®
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
- Legal Notice: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.