The UR-RT2 is a premium four input, two output USB 2.0 audio and MIDI interface with switchable Rupert Neve Designs transformers on the front inputs. Combined with the onboard, high-quality D-PRE preamps, the Rupert Neve Designs transformers deliver a musical, more expressive sound with rich harmonics, which is especially beneficial for vocals, acoustic guitar and other instruments with a versatile dynamic range.
Offering a studio-quality, mobile production platform with a range of input/output options for laptop and iPad, the onboard SSP2 DSP chip also delivers zero-latency FX for monitoring. The robust UR-RT2 is engineered to offer outstanding quality for its price class, making it the ideal portable production interface for PC, Mac or iOS.
24-bit/192kHz USB 2.0
- The high-class converters used in the UR-RT interfaces are top of the range and provide a maximum sampling rate of 192 kHz and 24-bit resolution.
Class-A D-PRE mic preamps
- The UR-RT interfaces are equipped with Yamaha’s highly acclaimed D-PRE preamps that deliver truly transparent and beautifully detailed sound, unrivaled in this product class.
- The Rupert Neve Designs transformer featured in the UR-RT interfaces adds a natural distortion to the signal to realize a sound with more depth and perspective.
Latency-free monitoring with FX
- Thanks to the built-in SSP2 DSP and the included dspMixFx software the UR-RTs provide zero-latency monitoring with FX on Windows, macOS and iOS and with every DAW.
- The UR-RT audio interfaces provide cross-platform compatibility for Windows, macOS and iOS with the included Cubase AI and Cubasis LE music software.
- The loopback function merges incoming signals with the playback signal and offers an easy way of streaming performances live to the Internet.
- 24-bit/192 kHz USB 2.0 audio interface
- 2 Class-A D-PRE mic preamps supporting +48 V phantom power
- Rupert Neve Designs transformer switchable on each input channel
- 2 analog XLR/TRS combo inputs (Hi-Z switch on input 1 for electric guitar), plus 2 TRS line inputs, headphones jack with independent level control
- Latency-free DSP-powered monitoring with REV-X reverb, Channel Strip, and Guitar Amp Classics (VST 3 plug-in version also included)
- dspMixFx editor application for Windows, macOS and iOS
- MIDI input and output
- Rugged full-metal housing
- Includes Cubase AI DAW software download version for Mac and PC (only for 64-bit environment) and Cubasis LE DAW app for iPad
- Cross-platform compatibility for Windows, macOS and iOS (with Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit, or Lightning to USB Camera Adapter or Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter)