Inspired by vintage guitars but made with modern adornments, the Cutlass CT30HSS puts a timeless sound in the palm of your hands. This guitar features an HSS pickup configuration with 5-way switching, vintage style tremolo, and an oversized 4+2 headstock. Available in Mint Green, Vintage Sunburst, Vintage Cream, and Stealth Black.
HSS PICKUP CONFIGURATION
Developed with the versatility of the modern player in mind, the CT30HSS is equipped with a 5-way switch and three Sterling by Music Man designed pickups (1-humbucker/2-single coils) for a diverse range of tonal options.
MAPLE OR LAUREL FINGERBOARD
Whether you prefer the snappy projection of maple or the warmth of laurel, you won’t go wrong with the expressive and smooth playability of either tonewood.
FULCRUM TREMOLO BRIDGE
This premium bridge is designed to provide smooth and stable tremolo action, while also offering superior tuning stability and precise intonation.
- Model: CT30HSS
- Body Wood: Poplar
- Body Color: Vintage Sunburst (VSB)
- Bridge: Fulcrum Tremolo
- Pickguard: Parchment (MG, VSB)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8cm)
- Neck Radius: 12" (30.5cm)
- Frets: 22 Frets, Narrow
- Neck Width: 1.65" (42mm) at Nut, 2.23" (56.6mm) at Last Fret
- Neck Wood: Hard Maple
- Fingerboard: Laurel (SBK, MG, VSB)
- Fret Markers: White Dot Markers (SBK, MG, VSB)
- Tuning Machines: Diecast
- Truss Rod: Single Action
- Neck Attachment: 5 Bolt Pattern
- Controls: 1 Volume, 1 Tone
- Switching: 5-way Toggle Pickup Selector
- Pickups: HSS
- Strings: .009 – .042
- Gig Bag: N/A