Suhr Bella Reverb Hand-Wired Head Amplifier, Mahogany Front, 120V
Bella is a portable, American voiced, hand-wired, all-tube amplifier, designed to be the ideal grab-n-go amplifier and the ultimate platform for your pedalboard. Bella’s simple and easy to use controls (including Boost and 3-position Bright switch) make it a snap to tailor the amp to your favorite boost, overdrive, fuzz and distortion pedals; while the effects loop is the ideal place for all of your reverb pedals.
Bella is powered by a duet of 6L6GC power tubes that deliver either 22 or 44 Watts of Class A/B power and is available in a head with reverb.
Each Bella amplifier is meticulously hand wired, assembled, and tested in our Lake Elsinore, CA factory.
The Bella can be selected to run at either 44 or 22 watts. Choose 44 watts when you need the boldest tone with the most clean headroom. Choose 22 watts when you want the amp to break up sooner and at lower volumes.
SWITCHABLE BOOST & BRIGHT
TWO POSITION BOOST: This 2-position switch varies Bella’s input gain stage via the front panel or the footswitch jack located on the back of the amplifier. Engaging the boost provides +6dB of boost at the first gain stage.
THREE POSITION BRIGHT: The bright switch has three selections available.
- In the down position: the Bright switch is out of the circuit.
- In the middle position: Bella introduces a modest amount of brightness that brings out the guitar’s upper frequencies.
- If you desire more organic chime, set Bella’s Bright switch to the up position. This position naturally opens up the top-end, allowing all of your guitar’s higher frequencies to shine through.
TRANSPARENT EFFECTS LOOP
Bella is equipped with a full-featured, all-tube series effects loop which performs equally well with pedals and line-level rack gear via the loop’s independent send and return controls. The effects loop was designed to be extremely clean and transparent, making it the ultimate effects platform.
YOUR PEDALS HAVE NEVER SOUNDED SO GOOD
Bella has been specially designed with your pedals in mind and it’s the ultimate, clean, pedal platform. It responds to virtually any pedal in a tone-full way and even the bright switch is friendly with most overdrives and distortions.
VERSATILITY ON THE FLY
The standard Bella has a single button foot switch available for the selectable boost. The Bella Reverb has a two button foot switch available to remotely switch the boost and reverb circuit.
TUBE DRIVEN SPRING REVERB
The optional reverb circuit was painstakingly designed to offer players the ultimate reverb experience without coloring or altering the sound of Bella or your instrument’s natural tone.
- Output : Switchable 44/22 Watts RMS
- Preamp Tubes : 3x 12AX7
- Power Tubes : 2x 6L6GC
- Reverb : Tube driven spring reverb
- Effects Loop : Tube driven, buffered, with independent send and return levels.
- Speaker : Sold Seperately
- Front Panel : Input, Boost Switch (2-Position), Bright Switch (3-Position), Volume, Treble, Bass, Presence, Reverb, Standby/Wattage Selector Switch, and On/Off Power Switch
- Back Panel : Mains Input Inlet, Mains Fuse, H.T. Fuse, Speaker Impedance Selector' (2O, 4O, & 8O), 2-External Speaker Outputs, Effects Loop Return Level, Return and Send Jacks, Send Level, In/Out Switch and Boost Footswitch Jack.
- Dimensions : 24” (W) x 9.90” (D) x 10.4” (H)
- Weight : 35lbs