The same amazing all-tube circuit as the PT15 I.R. but without the built-in reactive load, impulse responses, or headphone output.
For over 10 years Pete Thorn and John Suhr have been partners in tone. The PT15 is their latest creation, representing countless hours of refinement. At its heart, PT15 is an all-tube amplifier with a newly designed 6V6 power section. This new power section is incredibly tone-full, punchy, and dynamic. Headroom is something very important in a 15-watt amp, so the power section has been optimized to provide surprising levels of volume even for clean tones.
- CHANNELS: 3
- OUTPUT: 15 watts
- FRONT PANEL: Input, (CH1) Bright Switch, Gain 1, Bass, Treble, Level 1, (CH 2/3): Bright 2/3 Switch, Gain 2, Gain 3, Bass, Middle, Treble, Level 2, Level 3, Channel Select Switch, Power & Stand By switch
- BACK PANEL: H.T. Fuse, Mains Fuse, Mains Input, 1/4" Speaker Outputs, Impedance Selector, FX Loop Send, FX Loop Return, Footswitch (TRS) jack
- TUBES: 2 x 6V6GT (Power Section), 5 x 12AX7
- FX LOOP: Tube driven, buffered
- FOOTSWITCH: Included
- MAINS FUSE: T1.5A/250V (Slo-Blo) - 100/120VAC T.75A/250V (Slo-Blo) - 230/240VAC
- H.T. FUSE: F.5A/250V (Fast-Blo)
- DIMENSIONS: 20.5" (W) x 8.25” (D) x 9.25” (H)
- WEIGHT: 23.7 lbs