This product ships direct to your doorstep from the manufacturer. Please allow 24-72 hours extra processing time.
Shipping times vary, so please contact us for more information.
"DropShip items are non-refundable and not returnable to Pitbull Audio. For more information, click here.” "
Product ships directly from the manufacturer, please allow 24-48 hours extra processing time.
Suzuki introduces a Mini-Grande Digital Piano that's not only beautiful to look at, but fun for the whole family. A powerful musical instrument, the MDG-330 is packed with features that combine technically advanced performance with traditional elegance and hand rubbed lacquer cabinet. Perfectly proportioned, the MDG-330 fits any sized room or décor. Hundreds of prerecorded music files are available to download to set just the right mood.
Technically speaking, the MDG-330 has enhanced performance features not found on any Digital Grand Piano in its price range. A full compliment of hi-tech features allow for endless musical possibilities. Sporting bluetooth compatibility, you can access music, lessons and demonstrations from the internet any way you choose. A true full color LCD control screen makes it easier to organize your selected features. Only the most advanced synthesizers boast 128 note polyphony for incredible full bodied sound. The MDG-330 includes this advanced feature. The piano voice is an amazing 24Mb of powerful sound reproduction played through a 6 way stereo sound system. Create your own original compositions with the on-board 3 track music sequencer. Save and store to the Secure Digital(SD) Memory Card.
The new MDG-330 is a complete entertainment center. It blends perfectly into todays modern living space and lifestyle. Whether you are just starting out or an accomplished musician, the MDG-330 is ready to perform for you. Try one soon and see why you, and your home,
will want one!
128 Note Polyphony!
Suzuki's acclaimed sound imaging technology and 24 Mb grand piano voice are used to create remarkable depth, expression and realism. Instrument voices use 3D sound source sampling for incredible dynamic response.
Powerful Sound Delivery System
The MDG-330 features a powerful 6 speaker sound delivery system. High grade speakers and integrated tuned cabinet deliver a truly dynamic sound, rich with presence and power.
As a tech titan, the MDG-330 includes the latest Bluetooth technology. Wireless networking enables any wireless device to connect to your MDG-330 Digital Grand Piano for expanded and convenient operation.
Connect the MDG-330 to your iPad and convert it into a recording studio! Makes practice and playing time a lot more fun. If you have kids, it might make all the difference in encouraging them to practice!
The MDG-330 has a USB port that opens a world of exciting add-ons and extra functionality. Plug and Play directly with your laptop or desktop computers. Or you can use the MIDI ports to transmit and receive data from other musical instruments or computer accessories.
Secure Digital (SD) Memory Card
Secure Digital (SD) Memory Card includes 80 preloaded songs. Record your performance, playback hours of prerecorded music files, and create your own music library with songs you download from the internet using any SD Memory Card.
Variety of Versatile Performance Options
128 note polyphony ensures no dropped notes even with the most complex piano passages. Digital signal processing (reverb, chorus and EQ) allows you to sound sculpt your performance to your personal style and taste. The layer and split piano functions with sound balance controls guarantee beautiful, rich, full sounding instrumentation. Multi-track music recorder allows the beginner or performing Musicians to monitor daily progress.
Full True Color LCD Display Screen
The MDG-330 has a large 4.3 inch LCD display screen in full color to help organize your selected features. Find what you need quickly and easily with this large window format.
Impressive Ensemble Performance Features
An amazing combination of 122 voices, 100 rhythm styles and recording features create endless musical possibilities. Professional styles make you a member of the world class band of your choice. Rock to Bach, World Beat to Jazz ensembles, Boogie Woogie to New Age, your musical spectrum is limitless.
Play Along Songs
Choose from 55 preset songs for instant playing with the included songbook. Simple to advanced songs allow for separate practice with the left hand or right hand or play along with both hands. Engage the vocal grading feature for a true to form ""piano teacher"" response.
Authentic Grand Piano Feel
The MDG-330 has a velocity sensitive, graded hammer action keyboard that offers superb response and smooth feel.
- Cabinet Size: 3'-3""
- Finish: Black Hi Gloss
- Keyboard: 88 Key. Graded hammer action. Velocity Sensitive
- Polyphony: 128 Note Polyphony with sound effects engaged
- Voice: 122 selectable voices. 128 General MIDI voices available for MIDI playing
- Voice Mode: Main. Multi-layer for 4 voices with 6 presets. Keyboard percussion
- Rhythm Styles: 100 Styles with Variations. Start/Stop. Synchro. Fill In. Intro/Ending. the track volume is adjustable
- Auto-Accomp.: Auto Bass Chord with Single. Fingered and Piano fingering Mode
- Arpeggio: 4 preset types. Quantize. Octave and Style are selectable
- Controls: Master Volume. Accomp. Volume. Tempo. Transpose. Cursor control. +/-
- Demo Songs: 14 built-in demo songs
- Play Along Song: 55 songs. right. left and both hands playing with grading feature
- Sound Effects: Digital Reverb and Chorus (Various Types) String Resonate, Damper Resonate
- Equalizer: Adjustable with 10 Graphic Faders
- Metronome: On/Off. assignable beat. sound and volume. Tempo Range 40 to 240
- Registration: 10 Registration Memories(lncluding Sequence Registration)
- Setup Menu: Master Tune. Reverb and Chorus type. Reverb and Chorus level. Split points. Harmony type. Touch Control. Pedal. Metronome. Reset
- Recorder: 3 Track. 4 User songs. songs can be saved in the SD Card
- SD Card: Support SMF Format file. Play all. Save. Repeat playing mode. Delete
- Pedals: Sustain. Sustenuto. Soft. the function of the middle pedal is assignable
- Speakers: 6 Speaker. Stereo Sound Delivery System
- Connections: Mic Input. Headphone Jack. Audio In. Audio Out. A/C In. MIDI In/Out. USB Port, Bluetooth compatible
- Display: 4.3"" true color LCD (480 x 272 dots)
- Power Output: 60W x 2
- Weight: 330 lbs. Packaged in 3 boxes that include: 1) Piano 2) Legs/Pedal Assembly 3) Bench
- Dimensions: 56½"" W x 39"" D x 36"" H
- Included Hardware: Matching Bench, Power cable, USB Cable, iPad Adapter, DEMO DISK CARD w/80 pre-loaded songs, and Songbook, Manual, ez assembly guide