T-Rex Engineering Fat Shuga Overdrive with Reverb Guitar Effects Pedal (B-STOCK)
So you’ve got the heart of vintage - a gorgeous tubey sound with just the right amount of overdrive cream. Now all you need is some classic ambience to create the right setting. T-Rex Fat Shuga delivers this in abundance with a gorgeous-sounding built-in reverb. Add a touch of room or hall ambiance, and feel the magic kick in, bringing your tone to life and recapturing everything that’s best about the pre-digital world.
COMPACT, RUGGED DESIGN
Stranded as you are on a desert island (or on stage, or in the van on your way to a gig, or in the studio…), you’ll want to be sure you can depend on your stompbox, no matter what kind of stormy conditions arise. Fat Shuga is a compact, but ruggedly built unit that can withstand just about anything you can throw at it.
So visit your local music store today and take Fat Shuga for a spin.
Trust us: You won’t leave the store without one.
Overdrive & REVERB
- Combination of creamy overdrive/boost and reverb
- Dynamic, touch-sensitive nature of the overdrive/boost
- Amp-like breakup and overdrive, and cool ambience
- Great for solo Boost
- Real warm vintage Reverb
- Input impedance @ 1KHz Higher than 1M Ohm
- Output impedance @ 1KHz Lower than 1K Ohm
- Power supply 9V DC (T-Rex FuelTank)
- Minimum power supply voltage 8,5V DC
- Maximum power supply voltage 12,5V DC
- Current draw @ 9V DC 66 mA
- Maximum input signal V p-p 3V p-p
- Battery type 9V battery 6F22
- Battery life 1-2 hours
- External connectors input jack, output jack, 9V DC jack
- Controls on/off, cream, reverb mode switch, reverb knob
- Pedal size incl. knobs (W x H x D) 70 x 50 x 115 mm / 2,8 x 2 x 4,5 inch
- Weight excl. packaging 0,218 kg / 7,69 oz