The original collection
T-Rex Effects is proud to announce that the legendary Replica Delay is back with an even larger and more powerful “engine”, but still delivers the same iconic sound and simplicity.
The Replica is built with high-quality European components and Danish craftsmanship; we are happy to say that we have achieved a new level.
You will discover two different modes, ¨Vintage mode¨, where the repeats are passed through a compressor/expander circuit, which makes the sound smooth and dynamic.
This circuit was used in the first generation of the Replica.
As an extra feature, we have added a ¨Modern mode¨ dedicated to musicians who are searching for a more open sound with clear repeats.
T-Rex Effects has always combined the best from the analogue and digital worlds.
While the core of the new Replica is digital, the direct signal and feedback circuit are pure analogue. In our world, this is the ultimate way to go if you want an immediate response and dynamic sound. The repeats can be divided into quarter notes, triplets and dotted eights.
The new Replica offers versatile MIDI options, Bypass, TAP-Tempo and MIDI-clock.
True Stereo TAP-Delay
- High-performance DSP technology
- True stereo Delay
- Made of high-quality European components in Denmark
- Selectable Vintage / Modern mode
- Three different note divider options
- Versatile MIDI options
- Standard 9 Volt DC supply
- Input impedance @1KHz: > 1M Ohm
- Output impedance @1KHz: < 1K Ohm
- Min. power supply voltage: 8,5VDC
- Max. power supply voltage: 12,5VDC
- Power supply: 9VDC 2.1mm barrel plug
- Current draw @ 9VDC: 145 mA
- Max. input signal Vp-p: Adjustable
- Battery type: 9V battery 6F22
- External connectors: Input jack L&R, Output jack L&R, 9VDC jack, MIDI (5 pole female DIN plug)
- Controls: Echo, Repeat, Tempo, Volume, Input gain, Hi-Cut, Vintage/Modern switch, Note divider switch, On/Off, Tap tempo
- Pedal size incl. knobs(W x H x D): 100 x 55 x 120 mm, 3,9 x 2,2 x 4,7 inch
- Weight excl. packaging: 0,35 kg / 12,3 oz