Tascam US 200 USB 2.0 Audio MIDI Recording Interface us200
TASCAM’s US-200 is a 2-in/4-out USB 2.0 Audio/MIDI Interface for Mac and Windows computers, housed in a lightweight, portable chassis. Audio can be recorded at up to 96kHz/24-bit resolution. Two high-quality XLR microphone inputs provide phantom power for condenser microphones. Four unbalanced RCA outputs are available on the rear panel, as well as a MIDI input and output for synths and drum machines.
A direct monitoring path is available on the US-200, for monitoring without the delay of going through computer software. The US-200 is buss-powered, meaning no additional power supply is required.
A copy of Cubase LE5 is included – the latest version of Steinberg’s 48-track workstation software. VST plug-in support, automated mixing and MIDI tracks allow you to craft large productions without adding any other software. If you want to use your own software, the US-200 supports most Mac and Windows software such as Logic Pro, Live, Nuendo, Digital Performer, Fruity Loops, and Pro Tools 9.
Whether you’re just starting out or simply need a great-sounding portable interface, check out the TASCAM US-200.
- 2-in/4-out USB 2.0 Audio/MIDI Interface
- 96kHz/24-bit audio resolution
- Two mic preamps with phantom power, XLR/TRS combo jacks
- Four unbalanced RCA outputs
- MIDI input and output
- Signal Present and Overload meter LEDs on each input
- Line Out/Phones level control
- Monitor mix level control and Mono/stereo switch for direct input monitoring
- Instrument (high impedance) switch for input 1 with indicator LED
- Includes Cubase LE5 48-track workstation recording software
US200 Minimum System Requirements:
- Mac OS x v10.5.8 or later, v10.6.3 or later,
- Intel processor or Power PC G4, USB 2.0 Core Audio, Core MIDI
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, USB2.0 ASIO 2 WDM(MME)
Cubase LE 5 Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows XP(SP or later), Windows Vista, Windows 7
- 2 GHz Processor(Dual Core processor recommended)
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB of Free Hard Drive Space
- Internet Connection
- Mac OS X v10.5.5/ v10.6
- Power PC G5(Intel Core Duo processor recommended)
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB of free hard drive space
- Internet connection