Taurus Custom High Gain Drive Guitar Engine Effects Pedal
Guitar Engine is a unique DRIVE which reacts to overdrive sound in a very similar way to classic tube amplifiers. Maintaining sufficient dynamics and equipment response to the articulation of sound are the most significant features of the Guitar Engine. They enhance the "feeling of sound" for the guitarists and support them while playing. We offer three Guitar Engine models, each with different types of sound: VINTAGE, CLASSIC and HIGH GAIN We hope that they will become your favourite tools for creative experimentation with guitar sound.
- Two footswitches: DRIVE and BOOST
- TONE - controls the output level of the pedal - from warm and smooth to bright and cutting.
- GAIN - controls the amount of overdrive. This will take you from a bluesy crunch to compressed overdrive.
- LEVEL - overall effect volume
- BOOST- volume level adjustment , activated by BOOST foot switch
- GAIN SWITCH - changes the nature of Drive:
- High dynamics with a moderate gain.
- High compression with a high gain
- PRESENCE - switch
- POWER SUPPLY VOLTAGE RANGE 9-15V: any power supply with power rating between 9 and 12V can be used
- POLARITY AUTO DETECTION: allows using either centre-positive or negative polarity on power supply
- DC ASSISTANT: protection against signal loss. If disconnected or the voltage is lower then 6V the effect is automatically switched to the "bypass" mode
- DIMENSIONS: (H x W x D) 65 x 96 x 144mm
- WEIGHT: 0,5kg