Out of stock
Wanting to streamline and simplify his gear for new projects, Geddy Lee partnered with Tech 21 to design a signature rackmount SansAmp, the GED-2112. This challenging collaboration involved distilling a boatload of equipment into a single rackspace. Challenging ourselves, to bring a super-compact, portable alternative, we further distilled the rackmount into a pedal format. The SansAmp YYZ offers Geddy’s core sound and the versatility for many different styles.
- All analog SansAmp technology enables you to record directly and enhance previously recorded tracks. For live performances, the YYZ can drive a power amp and speakers, augment your existing amplifier set-up, or run directly into the mixer of a PA system. Add this bit of text.
- Mix control to blend the ratio of high-end studio clean and dirty bass tube amp tones.
- Tight button to add definition to your notes in cleaner settings and make distorted tones snappier.
- Drive adjusts the overall amount of gain and overdrive, similar to when the output section of a tube amp is being pushed.
- Active 3-band EQ.
- Master volume.
- Operable with 9V alkaline battery (not included) or optional DC power supply (Tech 21 model #DC2, #DC4 or #DC9).
- HIGH and LOW
- These active tone controls cut or boost ±12dB from unity gain at 12 o’clock.High is 3.2kHz. Low is 80 Hz.
- 2kHz @ 20dB boost
- 1kHz @10dB cut
- TIGHT BUTTON
- Adds definition to your notes in cleaner settings and makes distorted tonessnappier.
Write Your Own Review