The Loar LM-590 Contemporary F-Style Mandolin, Solid Spruce Top, Matte Sunburst
The LM-590-MS is designed for players who want the rich sound of a solid hand-carved instrument in a resonant thin satin finish with ultra-clean aesthetics.
The LM-590's top is hand-carved from solid spruce, and the back and sides are hand-carved from solid maple. The flat fretboard extension provides maximum picking clearance so players can feel comfortable going all the way up the classic v-neck.
Despite its stripped down vibe, the LM-590-MS keeps the essentials of a great sounding mandolin, and the solid hand carved woods really open up under the thin satin finish. The Classic F-Style LM-590 delivers all the craftsmanship and tone players have come to expect from The Loar.
- Model Number: LM-590-MS
- Model Name: Contemporary F-Style
- Top: Hand-Carved Solid Spruce
- Back & Sides Hand-Carved Solid Figured Maple
- Bracing Pattern: Longitudinal Tone Bars
- Neck: Figured Maple
- Fretboard: Padauk
- Headstock Inlay: None
- Finish: Satin Tobacco Sunburst
- Tuning Machines: Nickel with Ivory Buttons
- Scale Length: 13-29/32"
- Truss Rod: Two-way adjustable
- Frets: 20
- Binding: Ivoroid
- Bridge: Ebony, adjustable
- Nut, Width: Bone, 1-1/8"
Write Your Own Review