Open Box, Customer Return, May show signs of wear
Shape your Recordings Into Records with Genuine UA Conversion and Classic Studio Sounds.
Apollo Solo USB is a desktop recording audio interface for Windows — delivering class-leading audio conversion, two Unison™ mic preamps, and a suite of onboard UAD plug-ins for recording album-quality results, in real time.
This compact 2x4 interface starts with esteemed Apollo A/D and D/A conversion to sonically outperform anything in its class. And with its Unison technology and built-in UAD‑2 processing, you can record through classic studio tools including the UA 610‑B Tube Preamp & EQ, LA‑2A and 1176 compressors, and more — with near‑zero latency.
- Record with class-leading A/D and D/A conversion — as heard on hundreds of hit records
- Track with near-zero latency through mic preamp and guitar amp emulations from Neve,® API,® Fender,® and more using Unison™ technology*
- Mix with included UAD plug‑ins like the Teletronix® LA‑2A and 1176 compressors, Pultec® EQs, and more
- Enjoy clear, detailed monitoring with the best-sounding headphone amplifier in its class
A Full Suite of Classic Studio Processing Onboard
Right out of the box, Apollo Solo USB provides a suite of incredible analog emulation plug‑ins including the world’s only authentic Teletronix LA‑2A and 1176LN compressors, Pultec EQs, and much more. From the tube warmth of the Pultec EQ on guitars, to the gentle limiting of the LA‑2A on vocals, your recordings will take a giant leap forward in rich, sonically complex analog sound.
Unison™ Technology for Stunning Mic and Guitar Preamp Emulations
Apollo Solo USB's Unison technology gives you the tone, touch, and “feel” of the world's most sought‑after preamps. These include the bundled UA 610‑B Tube Preamp, plus authentic mic preamp emulations from Neve® and API,® plus guitar amp emulations from Fender® and Marshall® — complete with their signature impedance, gain stage “sweet spots,” and component‑level circuit behaviors.*
The secret to Unison is its hardware‑software integration between Apollo Solo USB's mic preamps and its onboard UAD-2 processing. Simply place a Unison preamp plug-in on your mic input in Apollo's Console software, and it physically reconfigures Apollo’s impedance and gain staging — giving you the classic tube and transformer sounds of the world’s most recorded mic preamps and guitar amps.
Vintage Guitar and Bass Amps
For guitarists and bassists, Apollo Solo USB includes Unison technology on its front panel instrument input — giving you access to dead-on emulations of amps like the Fender® '55 Tweed Deluxe, Ampeg® B‑15N Bass Amplifier, and the included Marshall® Plexi Classic — all available at near-zero latency for songwriting and recording.
- PC with available built-in* USB 3 SuperSpeed (Type-A or Type-C port)
- Intel Core i-Series or Xeon processor*
- Windows 10 64-Bit Edition
- USB 3 Type-C cable (not included)*
- Internet connection to download software and authorize UAD plug-ins
- 6 GB available storage
- IF-certified USB 3 SuperSpeed cable (Type-A to Type-C, or Type-C to Type-C)
- Quad Core i7 or better recommended for optimum DAW performance
- USB 3 adapters (such as PCIe-to-USB 3 expansion cards) are not tested
- 2-in-1 systems (notebook/tablet) are not recommended