TAR-20B is a compact, light-weight bass amplifier head with pure analog rock 'n' roll power. A super wide-ranged gain control and a flexible 3-band EQ make it a one-channel tone machine: from bouncy, funky clean to huge distorted walls, you get everything you’ve ever wanted to play. AUX IN jack and phones jacks let you play anywhere.
- Compact, flexible single-channel bass amp head
- Pure analog preamp design with super wide tonal range
- Max. 20W output power
- AUX IN jack for playing with your favorite backing tracks
- Phones jack with built-in cab simulator
- Built-in chorus expands your sound dimensions
- FX Loop for expanded effects
- 4/8 Ohms compatible speaker output
- 18V DC power supply
- Power: 18V DC center negative
- Current Consumption: 1500mA
- Dimensions: 180mm(D) x 95mm(W) x 35mm(H)
- Weight: 816g
- EQ: LOW: 70 Hz/MID: 800Hz/HIGH: 3.5kHz, ±9dB boost/cut range Max.
- Output power: 20 watts