TAR-20G is a compact, light-weight amplifier head with pure analog rock 'n' roll power. A super wide-ranged gain control and a flexible 3- band EQ make it a one-channel tone machine: from pristine, glassy clean to huge, cranked leads, you get everything you’ve ever wanted to play. AUX IN jack and phones jacks let you play anywhere.
- Compact, flexible single-channel amp head
- Pure analog preamp design with super wide tonal range
- Max. 20W output power
- AUX IN jack for playing with your favorite backing tracks
- Phones jack with built-in cab simulator
- Built-in reverb with smooth, clear decay
- FX Loop for expanded effects
- 8/16 Ohms compatible speaker output
- 18V DC power supply
- Power: 18V DC center negative
- Current Consumption: 1500mA
- Dimensions: 180mm(D) x 95mm(W) x 35mm(H)
- Weight: 816g
- EQ: LOW: 100 Hz/MID: 500Hz/HIGH: 5kHz, ±9dB boost/cut range Max.
- Output Power: 20 watts