The Warm Audio Centavo is an accurate recreation of the most sought-after overdrive pedal of the 90's and beyond. Whether you're after the fabled clean boost tones, transparent overdrive, or you want to push your dirty channels to true grit - the Centavo has all of the adored tones of the vintage box. In addition, the Warm Audio Centavo has the infamous "MOD" selectable on the back. When in the "up" position, low-end response on the bottom strings is extended. With a true-to-original, custom-cast golden enclosure & all the signature sounds of the original, Centavo delivers an authentically legendary pedal experience.
- Great for Clean & Dirty Amps: Whether you're boosting for solos, blending clean and gain, or pushing a dirty amp, the Centavo has all the tricks of the original mythical beast.
- Two Modes With Authentic Controls: The Centavo has three simple controls on the front panel - gain, treble, and output, just like the original. The Warm Audio Centavo also has a MOD switch on the back panel, extending low end response to get that desirable "throaty" sound on the lower strings.
- Faithful Recreation Of The Original Circuit: To achieve the true-to-original overdrive tone, Centavo uses carefully selected components including TL072 op amps and premium diodes that deliver those signature clean boost, edge-of breakup, and hard clipping sounds.
- Unapologetically Authentic: True to the vintage pedal design, the Centavo circuit is housed in a custom-cast golden enclosure with carefully tapered oxblood tone knobs.
- Quality Assurance in Austin TX: Like all Warm Audio gear, the Centavo is meticulously tested and inspected by real guitar players and trained technicians in Austin, TX USA.
- Clean Channel Boost
- Traditional Overdrive
- Great for Clean & Dirty Amps
- Faithful Recreation Of The Original Klon Centaur Circuit
- Premium Components Including TL072 Op Amps, vintage-style diodes, Carbon + Metal Film Resistors, and Charge-Pump Voltage Regulator
- Buffered Bypass Operation
- Gain, Treble, and Output Controls
- MOD Switch on Rear For Extended Low-End Response
- Custom-Cast Golden Enclosure With Accurately Tapered Oxblood Knobs
- 1/4" Input (Inst) And Output (Amp) Jacks
- Powered By 9v Battery Or Standard 9v Dc Pedal Adapter
- Power Consumption: 40mA
- Length: 5"
- Width: 6.75"
- Height: 2.25"
- Weight: 2 Lbs