WesAudio Prometheus 500 Series Stereo Analog Equalizer with Digital Recall
PROMETHEUS is fully analog passive EQ with +24dBu of headroom. It features pultec-style warm sound with a lot of innovative improvements. Its modern approach to design allows instant recall of your classic vibe through very flexible plugin available in most common formats. PROMETHEUS as all ng500 products, integrates with your DAW environment via front panel USB socket or TITAN chassis.
INNOVATIVE DESGIN with fully ANALOG CIRCUIT
PROMETHEUS is fully analog equalizer with +24 dBu of headroom.
- Low section with boost and cut, frequencies: 20, 30, 60, 100, 120, 250 Hz.
- High boost section with following frequencies – 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 10, 12, 16 kHz.
- High cut section with following frequencies – 4, 8, 12, 20 kHz.
STEREO / DUAL MONO / MID-SIDE operation modes
PROMETHEUS can work in 3 different modes, including MS, which makes it perfect solution for multiple applications!
POST-EQ OUTPUT control for better flexibility!
Even using _PROMETHEUS as pure analog signal processor you can easily switch between two parallel settings with a magic of a simple button.
THD – ADD COLOR TO YOUR MIXES
THD stands for “Total harmonic distortion” and it allows to saturate your signal with beautiful analog color.
FLEXIBLE DAW / LIVE PLUG-IN control for instant recall
- Stereo plugin which handles all modes of operation – Stereo/Dual Mono/Mid-Side
- Mono plugin where two separate instances can connect to same
- hardware managing each channel separately
- IN/OUT metering with clip detection
- Plugin comes in AAX/AAX DSP/VST3/VST2/AU
- +24dBu of headroom
- Stereo / Dual mono / Mid/Side operation mode
- Passive equalizer (Pultec-style) design based on inductors
- Low frequency boost/cut – 20, 30, 60, 100, 120, 250 Hz.
- High frequency boost – 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 10, 12, 16 kHz.
- High frequency cut – 4, 8, 12, 20 KHZ.
- Analog inductor
- Proprietary THD implementation
- Flexible DAW/Live plug-in control for instant recall
- 6 touch sensitive encoders allows to record automation
- True bypass
- In and OUT metering with clip detection
- A/B compare feature
- Frequency response: 10Hz-150kHz (-2dB)
- THD+N < 0.01% (1kHz,0dBu)
- Input impedance: 10kohm
- Output impedance: <100ohm
- Max signal level: +24dBu
- Crosstalk:< -100dB
- THD (MID switch): 1%
- THD (HIGH switch): 2.5%
- Power consumption: 70mA per rail
- Dimensions : 76x133x158mm
- Warranty: 2 years