Xvive Audio U3D Dual Wireless System for Audio
Comprised of two U3 Microphone Wireless System sets, the U3D Dual Wireless System for Audio package is the perfect wireless solution for PA and DJ systems! U3D is easy to use, reliable, great‐sounding and affordable, and it will take the tangle and inconvenience of cables out of your sound system.
Run wirelessly from a PA mixing console to a powered main speaker, avoiding the hassles and risks of running speaker cables across a crowded venue! You can also run wirelessly between powered mains or between powered monitors.
U3D includes two U3 transmitters and two U3 receivers. If you use a stereo PA or DJ system with powered speakers, that means you can make your connections wireless by connecting the left mixer output to the left speaker (using the first U3 set), and the right mixer output to the right speaker (using the second U3 set).
If you have a small mono system with only one loudspeaker, you only need one U3 set, connecting the transmitter to the mixer’s mono XLR output, and the receiver to the powered loudspeaker’s XLR input. But you can create a dual mono setup by connecting a transmitter to the mixer’s output, connecting U3 receivers to the XLR inputs of two powered speakers, and setting all three units to the same channel. That way, both speakers get the same mono signal. In fact, one U3 transmitter can transmit to more than two receivers—so you can create a multiple mono setup by sending the same mono signal to three or more powered cabinets or monitors! You will just need as many U3 receivers as you have speaker cabinets.
EXTEND AND ADAPT
If the XLR outputs on your mixer are very close together, you can use the included XLR adapter to move one of the U3 Transmitters out of the way of the Transmitter plugged into the next channel. Alternately, you can use an XLR cable of any length (not included) for the same purpose.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
The U3D package includes two U3 Transmitters, two U3 Receivers, a carry pouch for each pair, a dual USB charging cable for each pair, and an XLR extender adapter to use if you need it on mixers where the XLR outputs are very close together.
- Two sets of U3 Wireless Systems, for stereo wireless connections from mixers to powered PA speakers
- Can be used with stereo or multiple mono PA/DJ systems, or two dynamic microphones
- 24-bit /48 kHz digital audio with low distortion and wide frequency response
- Stable 2.4 GHz wireless connection with a range of up to 90 feet
- WIRELESS TYPE: 2.4 GHz ISM worldwide open band
- BIT DEPTH / SAMPLE RATE: 24-bit / 48 kHz
- SWITCHABLE CHANNELS: 6
- SIMULTANEOUS CHANNELS: 6
- MODE: Input: Mic / Line
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20 Hz – 20 kHz (-3dB)
- DYNAMIC RANGE: 110 dB (-3 dB)
- MICROPHONE COMPATIBILITY: Dynamic and battery-powered condenser microphones
- SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO: 110 dB
- TOTAL HARMONIC DISTORTION: 0.2%
- LATENCY: 5 ms
- OPERATING RANGE: 27.5 m / 90 ft (line-of-sight)
- TYPE: Rechargeable Lithium-ion (internal)
- BATTERY LIFE: 5 hrs
- CHARGING TIME: 2.5 hrs (full charge)
- CHARGING VOLTAGE: 5V (USB)
- USABLE WHILE CHARGING: Yes
- MODEL: U3T
- POWER: N/A
- MODE: Input: Mic / Line
- CONNECTOR: XLR (female)
- DIMENSIONS: 31 x 29 x 98 mm / 3.9" x 1.2" x 1.1"
- WEIGHT: 93 g / 3.3 oz
- MUTE: Yes
- MODEL: U3R
- CONNECTOR: XLR (male)
- DIMENSIONS: 98 x 31 x 29 mm / 3.9" x 1.2" x 1.1"
- WEIGHT: 92 g / 3.2 oz