Xvive U3 Microphone Wireless System
Designed for professional dynamic microphones, the U3 has a recording-level sound transmission quality, provides stable and reliable wireless transmission, and a flexible and portable wireless solution that allows you to use your favorite microphones with different frequency characteristics. It is suitable for recording studios, theatrical, speaking and outdoor use.
Mini plug and play design is easy to operate. U3 uses a balanced XLR interface , You just need to turn on the power. Reduce a lot of tedious settings, allowing you to enjoy the fun and convenience of wireless.
In such a compact space, built-in lithium-ion batteries provide you with five hours of usage and a stable wireless technology. A durable metal case can be adapted to various situations.
What ‘s the best way to avoid interference? Xvive U3 digital wireless systems broadcast in the 2.4GHz band, which successfully avoids interference caused by TV stations, public safety broadcasts, cell phone towers, and other high-powered sources. some environments are more difficult than others for 2.4 GHz wireless system performance. But still we would suggest you keep the system 3 meters away from Wifi router or other wireless system around; And close to your receiver.
- 2.4GHz band is optimal for Microphone wireless, Approved for use in worldwide.
- Working With XLR dynamic microphone and battery-powered condenser microphones.
- Less than 5ms Latency, Simultaneous broadcasts on 6 channels
- Broad 20Hz - 20KHz frequency response
- 5 hours of battery life (Rechageable battery for both Transmitter & Receiver)
- Up to 90 feet (actual range depends on rf signal absorption, reflection and interference )
- High Resolution 24-bit / 48kbps Audio
- Dynamic Range is 110dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio is 110dB
- U3 wireless aims to take the complexity, frustration, out of traditional wireless microphone systems. Creating a flexible, all in-one solution that makes any your favorite microphone into wireless.