Powered by over 100 years of piano craftsmanship and 45 years of synthesizer innovation, the CP88 stage pianos boast authentic acoustic and electric piano sound, realistic piano touch and an intuitive one-to-one user interface.
CP88: Fast, responsive keyboard action designed for piano players
CP88 features an 88-key Natural Wood, Graded Hammer, triple sensor (NW-GH) keyboard with Synthetic Ebony and Ivory Key Tops – the fastest stage piano action on the market designed by a company with over 100 years of acoustic piano-making experience for professionals who demand the best.Natural Wood keys offer the weight and response that piano players expect. Adding different weight or "grading," the keyboard reproduces the feel of a piano's hammers: heavy in the low end and light in the high end. Synthetic Ebony and Ivory Key Tops are lightly porous which adds grip to the keys. This maintains accuracy during long performances or practice sessions. Finally, a third sensor allows grand piano-like key repetition where notes can be re-articulated without a complete release. This makes it easier to play fast, repeated notes and is one of the main reasons pianists choose grand pianos over uprights.
Direct, immediate and total sound control
With its one-to-one interface, CP gives you direct, immediate and total control of your sound during stage or studio performance. There’s no programming, menu-diving or web searching with CP. The intuitive CP interface allows fast and easy splits, layers and sound-shaping directly from the front panel.
CP88 connect and integrate into your home studio or live rig with onboard USB MIDI and audio connectivity.
Sound is the most important part of any musical instrument. CP88 stage pianos feature a wide range of grand piano, upright piano, electric piano and keyboard sounds for playing any music genre.
The feel of an instrument is how a musician conveys their uniqueness. CP88 feature keyboard action designed with knowledge informed by over 100 years of acoustic piano-making to provide piano players with the action they need for maximum expression.
CP88 are designed to withstand the rigors of the road and are extremely intuitive to use.
CP73 and CP88 are among the lightest and most compact instruments in their class. CP88 weighs just 18.6 kg (41 pounds)
CP88 have optional soft cases available. Both cases feature wheels and have zippered compartments for storing pedals and accessories.
CP88 have an optional music rest accessory available (YMR-04) – great for lead sheets or mobile devices.
- Number of Keys: 88
- Type: NW-GH (Natural Wood Graded Hammer) keyboard: synthetic ebony and ivory keytops
- Tone Generating Technology: AWM2
- Number of Polyphony (Max.): 128
- Numer of Preset Voices: 57 (Piano: 10 / E. Piano: 14 / Sub: 33)
- Delay: 2 types (Analog, Digital)
- Reverb: 1 type (Hall)
- Master EQ: 3 bands (with sweepable MID)
- Insertion Effect: Piano: 2 systems (1: Damper Resonance / 2: Compressor, Distortion, Drive, Chorus), E. Piano: 3 systems (1: Drive / 2: Auto Pan, Tremolo,Ring
- Modulator, Touch Wah, Pedal Wah, Compressor / 3: Chorus1, Chorus2, Flanger, Phaser1, Phaser2, Phaser3), Sub: 1 system (Chorus/Flanger, Rotary Speaker, Tremolo, Distortion)
- Line Out: OUTPUT [L/MONO]/[R] (6.3 mm, standard phone jacks, UNBALANCED), OUTPUT [L]/[R] (XLR jacks, BALANCED)
- Headphones: [PHONES] (6.3 mm, standard stereo phone jack)
- Foot Controller: FOOT CONTROLLER /, FOOT SWITCH [SUSTAIN]/[ASSIGNABLE]
- MIDI: MIDI [IN]/[OUT]
- USB: USB [TO HOST]/[TO DEVICE]
- AUX: INPUT [L/MONO]/[R] (6.3 mm, standard phone jacks)
- Connectors: [AC IN]
- Display: Full Dot LCD (128 x 64 dots)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 51-1/8" x 5-9/16" x 14-5/16"
- Weight: 41 lb