Yamaha EAD10 Electronic Acoustic Drum Module with Microphone and Trigger Pickup
The EAD10 acoustic electronic drum module instantly transforms your acoustic drum kit into a powerful, digital/electric hybrid with sampled sounds and studio-quality digital effects. It allows you to play along with your favorite artists and record and share the audio and video directly to social media. The EAD10 enhances every aspect of your drumming and makes your acoustic drums do more.
Just attach the EAD10 sensor to your bass drum and you've created a complete hybrid system with a kick trigger and a stereo microphone.
Sound and Expandability
The EAD10 has 50 preset and 200 user Scenes that customize your drum sound and allow you to connect triggers and drum pads to augment your setup.
Pick a song from your music library and the app’s tempo detection lets you add a click, change the tempo and select sections to repeat. It’s drum practice made perfect.
Music Videos Made Easy
You can shoot, mix, edit, and upload your original music videos directly from the free iOS app.
- 50 preset/200 user Scenes transform your acoustic drum sounds dynamically.
- Just attach the EAD10 sensor to the bass drum and you can pick up overall drum sounds.
- With the free iOS app you can practice, shoot, edit and upload videos of your drum performances.
Size/Weight (Trigger Module)
- Width: 260 mm (main unit), 76 mm (sensor unit)
- Height: 63 mm (main unit), 88 mm (sensor unit)
- Depth: 138 mm (main unit), 78 mm (sensor unit)
- Weight: 654 g (main unit), 464 g (sensor unit)
- Scenes: Preset- 50 User- 200
- Reverb: 11
- Effects: Mic: 21, Trigger: 10
- Trigger Sounds:Tone generator AWM2,Maximum polyphony-64,Voices-757
- Recording time: Internal memory(Approx. 1 min 30 sec),USB flash drive(Approx. 30 min/file)
- Recording Format: Record/playback,WAV (44.1 kHz, 16 bit, stereo)
- Import limit: Up to 100
- Playback sample format: 44.1 kHz
- Wave memory: 32 MB
- Maximum loadable sample size: 1 mono sample: 1.75 MB, 1 stereo sample: 3.5 MB
- sample format: WAV (16 bit)
- Tempo: 30−300 BPM, tap tempo function
- Time signatures: 1/4 to 16/4, 1/8 to 16/8, 1/16 to 16/16
- Subdivisions: Accents, quarter notes, eighth notes, sixteenth notes, and eighth-note triplets
- Functions: Trigger sensitivity adjustment, USB audio/MIDI, headphone EQ, metronome, auto power off
- Connectors: DC IN (12 V), PHONES (standard stereo phone), AUX IN (stereo mini), OUTPUT L/MONO, R (standard mono phone), USB TO DEVICE, USB TO HOST
- Sensor Unit: For Trigger sensor A (standard stereo phone),For Mic sensor B (standard stereo phone)
- Trigger input: Stereo (L: trigger, R:trigger) 1 KICK/2 (also serves as A), 3 SNARE/4 (standard stereo phone),Three-zone (L: trigger, R: rim switch) 5, 6 (standard stereo phone)
- Foot Pedal: FOOT SW (standard stereo phone)
- Sensor outputs: For Trigger sensor A (standard phone),For Mic sensor: B (standard stereo phone)
- Microphone: High SPL mic × 2
- Trigger: Exclusive for bass drum × 1
- Included accessories: Owner’s manual, PA-150 (or an equivalent recommended by Yamaha), module holder, module holder wing bolts (× 2), connector cables (1 pair), cable bands (× 3), adhesive cushions (× 2)