Limited Edition - The PAC612VIIFM boasts pro-level hardware and electronics, solid tonewood construction and the essence of uncompromising achievement. This high-performance guitar pays homage to its origins, while earning the reputation of today’s ultimate Pacifica.
lame Maple Top
Stunning, high-grade flame maple is matched with exclusive, see-through colors for an unmistakable boutique look.
Inspired by the legendary Pacifica U.S.A. models, the headstock is color-matched to the body.
The tinted, matte-finished neck gives smooth playability and a vintage look.
Yamaha Original Bridge Plate/Graph Tech String Saver Saddle
Teflon-impregnated saddles dramatically reduce string breakage while minimizing the dominant 2KHz tonal spike of metal saddles. Combining these saddles with a Yamaha original steel bridgeplate gives the perfect combination of quick response and strong sustain.
- Maple and Alder Body, Flame Maple Laminated
- Maple Neck with Rosewood Fingerboard
- Graph Tech TUSQ Nut
- Seymour Duncan Pickups/SSL-1, SSL02 RwRp, TB-14
- Push-Pull Coil Split Control (Master Tone Knob)
- Wilkinson VS50 Bridge
- Grover Locking Tuners
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Scale Length: 25-1/2" (648.0mm)
- Body Materials: Maple / Alder / Flamed Maple Laminated
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Materials: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Fingerboard Materials: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 13-3/4" (350mm)
- Fret wire: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Nut materials: Graph Tech TUSQ
- Neck Width @ 0 Fret / 12th Fret: 41.0 / 51.4 mm
- Thickness @1st Fret / 12th Fret: 20.9 / 22.9 mm
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan SSL-1
- Middle Pickup: Seymour Duncan SSL-1 RwRp
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan TB-14
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone(Push-Pull Coil Split)
- Pickup Switch: 5-Position Lever Switch
- Bridge: Wilkinson VS50 6
- Tremolo Arm: Φ5.2(Slot-in)
- String Spacing: 10.5mm
- Tuning Machines: Grover Locking Tuners
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- String Gauge: D'Addario EXL120 / 0.009-0.042