The 5-string version of theTRBX600 series provides the same power, tone and beauty as four-string version, but delivers the low that will define your sound.
YGD H5 pickups are defined by a clean, open tone that’s perfectly matched with the flexibility of the active/passive preamp design. Their quad-pole piece design and alnico magnets give them the power to drive the active circuit and the sensitivity and subtlety to capture every nuance in passive mode.
Electronics (Active/Passive Selecter and Battery Alert)
TRBX600 models feature an audiophile-grade active/passive circuit for fine, tonal control and extreme flexibility. This advanced design offers a level-matched output, whether in passive or active mode, and tone-switching circuitry that seamlessly moves from treble control to master passive tone. High-quality, gold-plated parts are used for key signal chain contacts, providing increased conductivity and reliability, and the LED low battery alert installed on the back panel helps to prevent sudden power loss during performances.
The TRBX neck design combines an ultra-comfortable profile with 5-piece maple/mahogany-laminated construction for outstanding stability and excellent tone.
Developed through hundreds of hours of testing, the refined neck joint shape perfectly balances strength, vibration transfer and upper-fret access.
Straight string pull from nut to machine head eliminates lateral tension, providing superior tuning stability and reducing overtones.
38mm (4-string) or 43mm (5-string) nut widths give fast, comfortable playability for any style.
A high-mass, die-cast bridge efficiently transfers string vibrations to the body for a full, rich tone combined with excellent adjustability and road-tested durability. The 18mm spacing on the 5-string model offers outstanding playability for technical slap or finger styles.
The Yamaha metal, plate-mounted standard jack socket offers superior durability and easy maintenance.
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Scale Length: 34" (863.6 mm)
- Body Materials: Flamed Maple/ Alder
- Body Finish: Matte Amber
- Neck Materials: Maple/Mahogany 5pcs
- Neck Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Fingerboard Materials: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 23 5/8" (600 mm)
- Fret Wire: Medium
- Number of Frets: 24
- Nut Materials: Urea
- Width @ 0 Fret / 12th Fret: 1.7 / 2.5" (43.0 / 63.4 mm)
- Thickness @ 1st Fret / 12th Fret: 0.80 / 0.88" (20.5 / 22.5 mm)
- Neck Pickup: Double Coil / Alnico V
- Bridge Pickup: Double Coil / Alnico V
- Controls: Master Volume, Pickup Balancer, 3-BAND EQ(Bass, Middle, Treble), Active/Pssive Switch.
- Bridge: Die-cast
- String Spacing: 0.70" (18 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Covered / Die-cast
- String Gauge: D'Addario EXL170-5 / 0.045-0.130 (5 strings)